13

Hearing that Yan Xiao had told the teacher, the boys immediately let go of Qiu Li and ran away, afraid that if they were too slow, the teacher would catch them and tell their parents.

Chen Yao wanted to run away too, but he couldn't get up because Qiu Li was sitting on him. When he thought about how his father would beat him up if he found out, and that he had lost so much face, he was so worried and ashamed that he burst into tears.

Qiu Li, who was stopped by the group of kids and bullied in the toilet, did not cry. On the other hand, Chen Yao, the leader of the group, cried.

Yan Xiao was dumbfounded at the bizarre scene before her.

Chen Yao was crying miserably, but Qiu Li only had a sullen face, his dark eyes hidden under thick eyelashes, and it was impossible to see what he was thinking. Yan Xiao felt that his cold and silent image was inexplicably cool.

Yan Xiao silently thought to herself, let's call him the 'villain big boss' from now on, the title of 'little villain' doesn't sound as impressive.

But.....

She looked at Qiu Li, who did not move nor speak, just silently and expressionlessly staring at Chen Yao, who was crying loudly. After a moment of hesitation, she gently called out to him, "Qiu Li?"

Qiu Li's small hand that was clutching Chen Yao's collar tightened.

After a while, he let go of Chen Yao, who was wailing loudly with tears and mucus flowing rapidly, and stood up.

She was still young, so fighting in front of her would scare her.

As soon as Qiu Li let go, Chen Yao got up on his hands and knees, crying as he ran out.

Yan Xiao looked at Chen Yao, who was crying his heart out, and then looked at Qiu Li.

He seemed very unhappy.

Children's words are the most hurtful. Thinking about what those little kids had just said, lest Qiu Li consider them to be the most annoying people and take away her share of unfavourability value, Yan Xiao said, "They were all talking nonsense, don't listen to them!"

Qiu Li, who had been keeping his head down, jerked his head up as his eyes lit up.

Seeing that he had brightened up, Yan Xiao seized the opportunity and said, "Just ignore them from now on!" Only pay attention to me and hate me! Let all those small cookies get lost!

Qiu Li had been worried that Yan Xiao would despise him after hearing those remarks, just like the transfer student Qiao Qiao who had transferred here back when they were in the middle class (kindergarten for 4-5 years old)  She got along very well with him initially, but later, she began to ignore him after she found out about his family background.

But now, she said that those people were all talking nonsense and told him not to listen nor pay them any attention.

She was right, he thought.

"Mmm." He firmly nodded his head.

Seeing that he was no longer affected by those small cookies, Yan Xiao was in a good mood.

Qiu Li washed his hands and came out of the toilet. Just as Yan Xiao was preparing to lecture him in a bossy tone about how he should have told the teacher, she saw a scrape on his right cheek.

"You're hurt?" She frowned, those small cookies had gone too far, they'd even bruised him. No wonder she hadn't gained points for so long!

Qiu Li raised his hand to touch his wound, "It's fine."