part 4

Y/n's pov~~
I opened my eyes but immediately closed it because of too much light. I tried to open my eyes slowly and saw a doctor standing there.
Doctor: hello miss. I am doctor Kim. How are you feeling ?
Me: i-i am fe-feeling good doctor but a little pain in my whole body.
Doctor: it's okay it will heal fast.
Me: doctor who brought me here ?
Doctor: your brother.
I panicked which brother ? Are they here to beat me again ?
Me: doctor what's his name ?
Doctor: park jinyoung.
Huh? I don't have a brother with this name.
Me: doctor can you send him inside ?
He nodded amd went outside. Soon a man in 25 came inside and sat beside me. I started to get scared of him
Me: please don't beat me.
Jinyoung: hey hey calm down i am not gonna do anything to you. Calm down.
I relaxed a bit.
Me: thank you for bringing me here.
Jinyoung: it's alright but can i ask you something umm
Me: y/n and you must be thinking that how i ended up there so late at night ?

He nodded. I was hesitating a bit whether i should tell him or not i should tell him , he seems trustworthy.
Jinyoung: it's okay. I know it's not okay to share your personal life with any stranger. It's okay.
Me: no i will tell, you seem trustworthy.
He nodded. I was about to speak when the door opened with full force and someone entered.
??,??: Jinyoung.
Jinyoung: eomma appa.
Then they came to him and started to check him.
Jinyoung: what are you doing here ?
Mr park: you were late so we checked your location and it showed hospital so we came running here. But you are alright. So why are you here ?
Then Mrs park saw me.
Mrs park: who is this girl ?
Jinyoung: eomma actually what happened was ......
Then he told them what happened.
Mr park: then you should call her family.
When he said family my eyes started to brim with tears. But I wiped them before anyone saw it.
Jinyoung: she was about to tell me but you guys came.
Then he turned to me and asked
Jinyoung: can you tell me your family's number or something so that I can call them ?
Me: i don't have a family. My family abandoned me.
I was crying now.
Mr park: but why ?
Me: because of a misunderstanding. They think i am the one who leaked their office information to their enemies so my siblings Started to beat me. And today only they abandoned me. I kept telling them i didn't did anything but they didn't listen to me *crying*.

Then Mrs park came to me and hugged me.
Mrs park: it's okay dear.
Mr park: umm actually jinyoung , Hyo Joo come i want to talk to you both. Come outside.
Then Mr park and his family went outside to talk. I was still sitting there when a doctor came there to check me. He checked me and was writing something on a paper
Doctor: so how are you again feeling...
??: Park y/n
I turned around to see Mr and Mrs park and jinyoung standing there with a smile. I was confused that why they told my surname as park.
Doctor: oh so you are her family ?
Mr park: yes i am her dad.
What ? Dad ?
Mrs park: doctor when can we take our daughter back home ?
Doctor: she can go back home tomorrow as she needs happy environment and she can be comfortable at home. You guys talk i will be back.
Then the doctor left and Mrs park came and sat beside me.
Me: sorry but why did you told that i am your daughter ?
Mrs park: because you are. See we are going to be honest. We want you to be our daughter.
Me: but why ?
Mr park: see dear we never had a daughter. We always wanted to have a daughter. We only had a son. We tried to have a baby again after jinyoung but Hyo joo had a miscarriage and after that she was never able to get pregnant. And we can't leave you like this alone. You need a family.
(Seriously what am I writing ? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense ).
Are they really trustworthy? Can I trust them ?
Mr park: we know what are you thinking ? But trust us dear we will never break your trust. We will be best parents to you.
Jinyoung: and me the best brother.
We all chuckled seeing him. I was in tears now.
Mrs park: so are you thinking of giving us a chance to be your best parents ? (Why does it look like a marriage proposal 🤣)
Me: yes......................eomma.
She immediately hugged me and i hugged her back. I was so happy that i got a real family. Soon dad and jinyoung oppa also joined the hug. After breaking the hug

Jinyoung oppa: okay so now you are my sister. Say oppa one time. Say O-P-P-A
Me: yah i know how to speak oppa.
Jinyoung oppa: no i thought you look like a baby so you must not be knowing how to speak.
He said mocking me. I glared at him.
Me: eomma appa see he is mocking me.
Appa: yah don't trouble my princess.
Jinyoung oppa: woah now you are siding her ?
Eomma: of course she is our princess.
Jinyoung oppa: and i am your prince ?
Eomma: yes yes prince.
Then suddenly my and oppa's stomach started to grumble. Mom and dad laughed at us
Mom: okay so my two babies are all hungry. What do you want to eat ?
Me: i want to eat chocolate.
Dad: no chocolate is harmful for you right now. After you will come home i will make you yummy dishes.
Me: ok so anything will work for me.
They nodded and went outside to get us some food while oppa is here with me. I was laying when i heard sobs. I looked at oppa and saw him................. crying. I panicked and sat on the bed.

Happy Birthday Yeonjun 🎉🎂🎉🎉

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️