11.

" CLEAN-UP DUTY "

" CLEAN-UP DUTY "

It was your second period class and your seat was beside Lumine. This class was boring but with Lumine it was much more fun.

"guess what info I have now?" lumine approached you with a grin. she always had new information to entertain you with. she basically knew everything and everyone's secret.

"is it good or bad?"

"bad," she answered and you frowned nervous if it was something super bad. "apparently the teachers are super mad the students and now they're assigning two students to clean the classrooms after school," she explained.

"you're serious?" "very."

"that's not even that bad it's a 2 out of 1000 chance we'll be fine," you smiled assuring yourself but lumine had a bad feeling that your good luck wasn't going to show up today.

"okay class, before we begin I would like to announce something. the teachers and I have decided to assign two lucky people to clean the classrooms after class. we all have made a raffle and there is one student from this class," your teacher explained.

i swear to god if it's me I'm gonn-

"y/n!"

"bye," you accidentally blurted out getting everyone's attention. "excuse me?" your teacher questioned.

"oh shit- OOPS i'm so sorry," you gasped slapping your mouth to shut you up. "Don't worry... It's okay after all you're cleaning for us teachers. We appreciate it a lot," he forced a smile.

You wanted to so badly flip him off but you would get kicked out and sent to the office for it. "yeahh anytime!" you gave him the same energy back as you heard lumine hold in her laugh.

"oh yeah if you don't mind me asking, who else is with me?" you questioned.

"wonderful question y/n the person with you is the one and only-" he was cut off as he began to cough loudly and you just hummed waiting for him to finish.