Chapter 24

Jayda character picture is back in Chapter 13

Go back and look if you like to

BACK TO THE STORY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RECAP: She wanted to so badly slapped herself to stop thinking about him but she couldn't.

Her thoughts just rushed through her mind as she thinks. She couldn't admit it but wearing them glasses had made him very hot to her.

This wasn't meant to happened in her perception. It could just be a normal thing, she thought.

Teenagers are always fantasizing about someone so how could this be any different, she also thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Third POV

"I was just making sure nothing gets undercontrol but I can see they've handled the situation" Adalyn said referring to the door where all the poeple was holding up.

She couldn't possibly think of an excuse but just went with that one instead.

Ivan knew the real reason but he didn't feel like teasing her right now. Even if this his first time seeing her, he couldn't help but feel connected but she was his student.

Even though he was in the shithole of a place was because the cops were coming on  to his family so he had to lay low and go undercover considering he's the head of the Russian Mafia.

So he had no other choice but to do this for a few weeks while the cops get off of his back.

"Hmm, seems they figured it out" he said before directing her vision towards the door.

He walked towards his classroom door before closing it seeing that no one else was coming in.

He walked towards the desk before taking a seat on the corner edge of the desk still facing directly towards her.

"So what are we going to do until 5 hit" Ivan said as he continues to stares at her

"I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who put me in dentention so you should have that figured out already" Adalyn said with a shrugged as she takes her seat looking directly at him.

"Hopefully, it isn't staring" she mumble under her breathe as she look in her backpack and dug for her phone.

"What was that" he ask as he heard the words that escaped her mouth.

I'm definitely going to get that situated, he thought in his mind as the image continue to play.

"Nothing" Adalyn said as she strolled through her dry phone already bored.

He nodded before getting off the desk and taking a seat in his chair as he moves around before leaning back with his eyes still positioning on her.

She sigh before looking at him still feeling his eyes on her.

"Why don't you grab a chair and scoot it right here" he said as he placed his glasses on the desk as she stood up doing as he says.

He opened his computer before typing away on his gmail account before sending it on to the person.

"Since you're here, I guess I could use you to type this out for me or you wants to do something with less typing" he ask

"Less" Adalyn said in her seat.