Chapter two || Withdrawal

First person://(short chapter)

My head pounds and nausea rushes through me.

"Shit I need to stop drinking, there has to be another way to handle my emotions." I think to myself.

"Good morning beautiful." A raspy voice says laying a kiss on my forehead.

I smile and blush. At least one of my coping  mechanisms seemed worthwhile.

"How was your sleep?" He asks.
"Amazing." I smile.
"Good." He says in between a yawn raising his arms, he then wraps them around to spoon me.

We sit in silence. Our lips inches away from touching but we just smile and enjoy each other's company.
Suddenly we hear pounding on the door.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" A woman's voice calls.

His eyes widen suddenly.

"Shit! Hide in the closet." He whispers loudly
"Who is that?" I ask.
"Victoria she's the bass player, hurry!" He motions towards the closet.

I slip into the opening of the closet and peak out the side.

"Come on in Vic." Damiano hollers.

She pushes the door open and leans against the door frame.

"I was starting to think you were naked in here or something." She says rolling her eyes.
"Hmm something like that." he says shifting his eyes towards the closet.
"Anyways what's up?"
"Well I came here to remind you that we have to be at the studio in 15 minutes, but I assumed you'd at least be dressed by now." She says.
"Shit today?" He says shocked and sits up.
"Yup Thomas texted you last night and told you the plans changed." She laughed.
"Shit I left my phone in the club last night." He groans.
"What? how did you manage to do that?" She asks with a growing look of suspicion.
"I was just really hungover last night so I went home straight after the performance." He lied.

Victoria glared at him looking as if she knew something was up.

"Hmm okay." She mumbled turning away from the door and taking a step into the hallway before twisting around.

"Oh also I'm on laundry duty." Victoria said as she started to collect clothes scattered from last night.
"Your room is a mess."
"No, no Vic it's okay!" He said frantically.
"I'll just do it later-" he stoped.

She picked up my Jeans that were about six+ sizes too small for him.

"Damiano..." she began.
"Oh you know those online brands, you never know what you're getting." He lied.

She laughed in agreement.

"Well they're cute so I'll just keep them!" She smiled.

I wait for the heels clicking against the hardwood floors to become distant than I slowly emerged from the closet.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know she'd be here this morning she was supposed to be at an after party and-" he manages to spit out before I brush my lips against his.

"Don't apologize." I smile.
"I promise I'll buy you a new pair of jeans, it's a date." He winks.

"Damiano!" A voice screams stomping down the hallway.

"Shit." He whispers.

He rushes to grab my phone off the nightstand and grabs a black over-sized t-shirt.

"Go out the Window." He says pointing towards it.
"What I can't climb-" I begin.
"I swear you are so done!" the voice snarls.

I sprint over to the window and to my surprise a cool breeze hits me as the glass slides open.

"See you soon bellissimo." He plants a kiss on my forehead. 

"See you soon bello." I reply.

"Oh hey Ethan I-"
"Did you take the last of the coffee creamer?!" He growls.

I loosen my grip and land on the soft ground. Collecting myself I wipe off the dirt and bring myself to stand. Which takes a lot of effort from last nights activities.

"This has to be the weirdest hook up I've ever had."