💞 Chapter 17 💞

Sivaangi wents from the room.Ak smile seeing the disappearing figure and his thoght again went to arjun.Sk reads a little and slept.Ak finish his work and wents to sleep.

Next morning..........

This morning is a new day to sk because she is going to office today.She wake up after sometime after ak wake up.She just brush her teeth and wash her face and went to make breakfast.After making the breakfast she wents to fresh up and at that time ak comes from his jogging.Both fresh up get ready and had their breakfast.
Now its time to leave.

Ak-Polama?
Sk-Haan polame....

Sk said with a wide smile with a happy face.Sk locks the door and gave to ak the key.

Ak-Enakku wena sometime naan late aah waruva adhu waraikkum nee welila nikkiriya appidi ok na kudu naan eduthukuren.
Sk-Illa wenam naan enkittaye wechikiren.
Ak-Hmm wa.

Sk nodded and went to car sit in the back side with ak.Car started to move and sk admires the nature through the window.As usual ak looks at the phone.

After the office arrived both get down and sk open her mouth widely seeing the building and ak smiles wuth chuckle seeing her reaction.Both eent inside and some staff stood shock seeing a girl with their boss and some of them felt jealous and some of the did not care because they already know that she is his wife.Ak straightly take sk to his cabin and show his cabin.Sk admires the cabin and saw the balcony and went to the balcony and sees the nature's beauty.Ak calls her and she comes in.

Ak-Enna office pudichiruka?
Sk-Rombaaa.
Ak-Ok iru en PA and friend a kupudren.
Sk-Okayyy.

Ak calls his PA and rakshan said them to come to his cabin.They both comes to his cabin stood shock seeing sk in his room because they do not know about her arrival or ak did not tell them.

Rak-Nee inga enna ma panra?
Sk-From today naanum unga ellarkoodayum work panna poren.
Rak-Puriyala.
Ak-Ada paithiyame awalum inga office la join panra da awalku veetla bore adikkudhunu awalum welaikku poganum nu sonna adhukku awala ingaye wela paaru nu sonna.
Rak-Ooh ok Welcome to our kingdom thangam.
Sk-Thank you.
Sa-Welcome thangachi.
Sk-Thank you ney neenga yaaru ungala naan kalyanathula parkave illaye?
Sa-Naan dhaan unga purushanoda PA and friend um dhaan and unga purushan dhaan enna ubga kalyanam endu welila welaya anuppimaru adhaan wara mudiyala.
Sa-Ok na aana unga friend ku arive illa ney.
Ak-Edheyyy.

Ak shocks and rakshan and sarath burst out laughing.

Sk-Pinna yaarachu frienduh kayanam annaiku awanga friend kalyanathukku wara vidama wela kuduppangala ungalukku unga kotthamalli dhaan mukkiyama pochu.

Expect ak other both of them are laughing without a control.Ak glared them but both of them did not mind.

Sa-Appidi sollu na.
Akmv-Aaha onnu serndutanga da....
Ak-Sari rakshan nee poi awa cabin a kaatu
Rak-Ok da.

Both rakshan and sk tries to leave and at that time his cabin door open and arjun comes in.Sk saw him with a fear and tremble in the same place.Sarath and rakshan saw this and sees ak.Sk walk backwards and hide in back of ak tugging his coat.Ak holds her hand from the back.

Ar-Ashwin naan unkooda konjam pesanum naan wera oru nalaikku waren.

Without listening to his answer arjun went from their.Sk comes out slowly and takes the water bottle from Ak's table and gulp the full bootle in oneshot.3 of them looks at her worriedly.After sk comes to normal she smiles looking at them and tell them,

Sk-Sorry unga ellarkittayum maraikkanum nu nenaikka maaten aana enakku konjam time wenum ennoda past a solradhukku sorry.
Ak-Parawalla ma unakku eppo thonudho appo sollu naanga wait panrom.

She just hmm while nodding her head and leave to her cabin with rakshan.After she went rrom their Ak sits down with anger and takes glass of water and gulp.Without saying anything sarath went from their.

Whats the purpose of sudden visit of arjun to ashwin's office?
What will happen next?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue........