1. chapter

"Read the last pages of the book at home, we'll talk about it next lesson!", Mrs. Thompson said.

I made my way to my locker when I suddenly spot him, leaning on my locker. Nate Flores, I hate this guy. I walked with confidence over to him and his friends, who were just laughing about something.

"Nate, move! I don't have time for that.", I said while trying my best to push him out of my way, so that I could get to my locker.

"Woah, chill Alaska! We're just having fun.", he said laughing while looking over to his friends.

"Does it have to be in front of my locker?", I asked while crossing my arms.

"Laska, what is your problem?"

"Do not call me that, Nate!"

„Why not, Laska?", he said while him and his friends started chuckling.

My nickname sounds so disgusting when it comes
out of his mouth.

"Why are you always so annoying, Nate just leave!", I said out of anger.

"C'mon Nate it's not fun anymore, let's go somewhere else.", one of his friends said, while pulling him by his arm.

I expected him to say something rude again, but surprisingly he just left.

"Finally.", I whispered to myself while opening my locker to put my books into it.

God, his stupid face annoys me so much. I mean why does he have to bother me all the time? You probably think there's a dramatic backstory behind our hateship, but no, Nate Flores is just a jerk. I'm pretty sure he was born like this. I mean come on, there is no way that you can hate someone so much even tho they did nothing wrong to you.

I shook my head and grabbed some books that I needed for the next lesson.