Welcome!

Hi! If you are reading this, that means you must have stumbled across my amazing story. I'm Finn - or Finnegan - and I'm here to tell you something about this book.

First, keep in mind that this is my first bigger writing project, so my text might - and probably will - be unprofessional, or downright cringe sometimes. But that's what I'm here for! To learn and practice my writing skills, to improve and become a better writer! So, take this more as an experiment, as something I've created for the sole reason of practice, and improvement.

Second, English is not my native language, and although I'm pretty confident in my English skills, grammar mistakes are still something you might need to watch out for.

Next, feedback. I encourage you - if you find any grammar mistakes, or if you find anything that could be written better - to comment on it, as it gives me much needed reflection on the state of my writing skills, and helps me identify what I need to improve on. All of which will result in more well written stories, and thus a better reading experience for you - the reader.

Another important thing is schedule. I will try to publish one update every week, but if I manage to write more, I'll make sure to also publish that. If there is something urgent - like an unbearable grammar error - I will obviously fix that immediately, or as soon as possible.

And last but not least, big thanks to my friend Leave_Possible for helping me with grammar, correcting my spelling mistakes, and emotional support. I could not have done it without them.

Anyways, that's everything I wanted to say; now enjoy this beautiful story. Wish you pleasant reading!