Sandbox Time - JOYCE

The Path of the Wanderers (TPotW) series - Book 1, the Engineers.

Let me introduce you to five amazing women from the TPoTW series - five powerhouses whose destiny is linked to Life itself.

First, let me get you acquainted to Joyce Lana Rodriguez-Donovan, the eldest of the Donovan sisters. She is from Hope, New Mexico, USA.

At 31, she is a world famous herpetologist and an expert in anthropogeny. As such, she is the head of Vancouver Island University's herpetology department. On the side, she is also a seasoned criminalist, and here again she shot to fame after assisting Victoria Police on a serial killer case. 

At 5 foot 6 she is a platinum blonde with green eyes and has a taste for the finest things. She is a creature of habit.

She is a tough, driven young woman who can be ruthless but still manages to keep some civility when dealing with people. 

She is an orphan as both her biological parents passed away. But she still has her baby sister, Missy, and her step-mother, Carla. 

Even though she has many admirers and well-wishers, she counts her loved ones on the fingers of one hand.

The only person having the most influence on her is her ex-Professor and mentor, Atlatonin Zarate.

Book 1, The Engineers begins with her view of the TPoTW sandbox. Come discover her world and how she fights her skeletons in the closet as her destiny draws her to the other five women of this series...