Sandbox Time - MISTRAL

The Path of the Wanderers (TPotW) series - Book 1, the Engineers.

Let me introduce you to five amazing women from the TPoTW series - five powerhouses whose destiny is linked to Life itself.

Let us get to know Mistral Karina Donovan, aka Missy aka MissyChibi.

At 26, Mistral is the step-sister of Joyce and daughter of Archie and Carla Donovan. She has been a force of nature from the moment she rolled over and started crawling on all fours. Through her school years she was a top athlete and nerd, a strange combination when you are a five foot eight ginger belle.

Many believe her childhood craze to defy gravity stems from her dad's passion and career as an Airforce pilot. Before she was 15, her dad taught the curious urchin how to fly a helicopter and a small plane while others her age rode a bike or drove a car. However, Missy's real dream was not just to fly but to master the concept of flight. Hence her academic path as an aerospace engineer and mechanic.

In 2020, as a fresh Airforce non-combatant mechanics, she was stationed at Al Asad airbase in Iraq. Destiny had something else in mind for Mistral as the base sustained its most lethal attack under a barrage of missiles for three-long hours. Regardless of her own security and despite injuries, this red-haired Amazon saved 24 lives and a number of aircrafts which became crucial for a counteroffensive in the aftermath of the attack.

She was awarded the purple heart and the highest honor awarded to a military personnel, the medal of honor, which was pinned to her chest by the US President. After recommendation from the USAF's top brass, she joined as a pilot and from there the apt and dutiful servicewoman had a stratospheric career growth.

She is now the first female Colonel in the USAF's history, also a rank virtually unattainable for someone her age. Colonel Mistral is not your average airwoman.

However, behind the fearless warrior persona is an anonymous YouTube influencer, MissyChiby, with a huge fandom. And among her army of fans is the superstar K-Pop dive, Hyori.

Missy is a devoted sister and daughter. Her bond with her eldest sister, Joyce, is forged in the eternal flames of love and sacrifice. Book 1, The Engineers will certainly find readers enthrall by Mistral's kick-ass introduction in Chapter 2 and her impossible adventures throughout the book. Come discover how a ginger from Hope, NM, USA becomes a one-woman-army in the face of annihilation.