#7

#OOTD

#OOTD

"Good morning Mr. Kim." You greeted entering his cabin.

"Morning Baby." Jungkook chuckled.

"Morning Kook." You replied brightly

"Baby? Jungkook, mind your tongue at the office." Taehyung said massaging his temples.

"Fine Hyung. I'm sorry. Relax." Jungkook apologized immediately.

"Mr. Kim, let me tell you your today's schedule." You said looking up from your iPad.

"Go ahead." He said.

"Meeting with Mr. Nam at 9, Lunch with Ms. Shin at 2, Conference with Olivia Food's & Beverages at 4." You told.

"We're so busy today. Agh! I'm already tired." Taehyung cried.

"Hyung, cheer up!" Jungkook said.

"Let's go guys." You said and both of them followed you to the conference hall.

TIME SKIP!

"Y/n! Shall we go clubbing?" Jungkook asked plopping on the couch.

"Yah, I'm tired but let's just go!" You squealed in excitement.

"Yea! It's been ages since we last had fun." Kook sighed and you nodded.

"Drop me home. I'll get ready and then let's go." You asserted.

"Wait, I'll ask if Hyung wants to join us." He said and you huffed.

"Yah, don't you dare! He's so boring. What might he even know about partying and stuff! All he knows is work." You said in annoyance unbothered by the presence behind you.

"Oh really Y/n?"

"Ye- Oh my god! I'm so sorry Mr. Kim. I didn't mean any of my words. Looks like I'm too tired. Haha! I won't be coming. You guys can carry on." You said nervously trying to cover up.

"No. You'll come with us now. I'll show you how I party. Also, I want to see how you party." He said sarcastically folding his arms and glaring at you.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was busy laughing at your ugly situation.

"Fine. We'll pick you up at 7." Jungkook said to you.

You cursed him, he read your lips and smirked.

TIME SKIP