Do It Like The Zombies Do

Your outfit slay vagina queen

Zed, Eliza, and I where outside handing out posters so Zed could be president. "Vote for me cause I'm a zombie, not a zom-cant-be!" Zed announces as he hands out papers. "That wasn't half bad." I assure him as I give a poster to another zombie who thanks me and walks off.

"Hey Mr. Future President!" Addison cheers as she walks up to us. "Hey Addison." I greet as I gave her a side hug and then some of the papers for Zed being president. 

"Did you hear? Addie's being tested for cheer captain." Bree said as she popped up out of nowhere. "It's not that big of a deal." Addison says calmly but Bree and I give her an 'are you serious?' look. "Okay, it's a huge deal!" Addison cheers and I smile. 

"If Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so gonna be cheer captain once Bucky wins." Bree explained. My eyes widened as I gestured for Addison to shut her friend up. "'Cause you know, these elections are just like big popularity contests, and Bucky is so popular!" Bree explained even more. "Hey Bree." I got her attention and shook my head slightly and she realized what she said. "Thanks Bree." Zed said with an annoyed tone.

"I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain if Bucky is president but..." Addison explained. "No, it's okay cause that just means, one of us is going to win. And I can live with that." Zed said with a smile. "Me too." Addison replied. 

"Zed for prez!" Addison yelled as she started to hand out papers.

After handing out quite a few posters, Addison, Bree and I made our way inside for study hall. 

The three of us walk into the library and Bree sat at a table in the corner to finish homework and Addison and I walked around the library looking for books. We both walked past the werewolf boy, who I still don't know the name of, and he was reading a book upside down. I gave Addison a look and she gave the same one before walking off to keep looking for books, but I walked back to the boy. 

"Can you read upside down?" I asked. "Uh no. Why?" He asked confused with a small laugh. I then took the book and turned it the right way and gave back to him and he looked slightly embarrassed. "That's why." I said with raised eyebrows and tucked lips before walking away.

Once Addison and I found our books, we went to the table with Bree, and I see the short wolf girl pretty much hovering over Bree. She then ripped a piece of paper and ate it. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself before sitting next to Bree and Addison. 

"That dog just ate my homework!" Bree exclaimed. "I don't know why you're so upset Bree. I would be thanking her if I where you." I said with a laugh, earning a smile from the dog. 

"Lies!" The taller girl yelled as she slammed two books on the table, scaring the crap out of me. "These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers! But they struck first and stole our moon stone!" She exclaimed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." Addison said with sorrow. "There's a lot you don't know." She growled before walking away with the books. "I know the alarms will go off if you don't check out those books!" Addison explained. The girl then took off her necklace and threw it at the alarm, causing it to jack up and not go off when she walked out with the books.