Must Read

Hey everyone, thank you so much for choosing my story. Please don't mind any grammatical errors as it will be edited later. 

All the pictures are not mine and belong to their rightful owner.

There are some trigger warnings like

Explicit language.

Sex scenes. (includes bdsm)

Mention of abuse.

Mention of assault.

Mention of mental health. (depression, anxiety, panic attacks.)

Read at your own risk and if you can't tolerate please leave.

there will be toe curling smut so don't forget to cover your phone. 

(you don't want someone to know that you are a whore right?) *smirk 😏 *

please follow my TikTok (dream_land_sercert_land) and tag me if there is any drama, cause who doesn't like a good drama duhhh!

I will edit the story once it's finished.

ALSO THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME. PLEASE DO.  NOT. COPY. IT. OR USE IT IN ANYTHING.  OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE AARON HUNT YOU DOWN AND DO WHATEVER HE PLEASES. 🫡🤭🤭😒 WHILE I LISTEN TO LANA DEL REY. 😍😍😍😍😍😍 MY IDOL. 😩😭😭😩FOEVER WILL BE A LANA GIRLIE. 🤭🤭

TEAM LANA GIRLIEEESSSS. COMMENT. (PLS SHARE YOUR FAV SONG) 

finally, for anyone who is suffering mentally or have went through something. l feel you.I am proud of every single one of you and I know you can do better, even if you tried your best. just don't give up!!!  every single one of you is strong and can make it. I am always here. if you ever need someone to talk too. I am always here. this page is safe and welcomes everyone regardless of who you are. 

AAAAA HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY. 

Enjoy reading! my smutty queens and maybe you might unlock a new kink 😏