💔Really Need her💔

Hey!!!....how are u all 😊😊

Continued

Jiji..

Hm smiled with teary eyes and turns immediately..

Hm - hume pta tha aapko kuch nhi hoga karu...

But her smile didn't last long...

Hm - karuu....

There was no one .....

Jiji..

Hm again hears the same voice and then look around and saw a little girl sitting near a body of her sister shaking her asking her to wake up .

Jiji...utto na....

Hm go near her...the small girl look towards hm with teary eyes ..

Didi...dekho na meri jiji utt nhi rahi....unhe kya hua hai.....meri madad kro na...unhe uttne ke liye kaho na...

Hm look at that small girl for sometime and then her sister who is not responding .....

Utto na jiji..

Hm hug that little soul tightly and started crying silently..

Kya hua didi ...aap kyu ro rahi hoo....meri jiji ko uttne ke liye kaho na .....unhe kuch nhi hua hai na....plz didi meri madad kro na..

Hm couldn't find words to console that little girl...she herself was too broken....just few days ago ..she faced her worst fear of losing her sister and seeing her on hospital fighting for her life...
And again she is facing the same fear...
but this time everything is different..
Earlier there was hope but this time......she has nothing....💔💔

She leave that girl and again started looking here and there with blurry vision...
Even one glance of her sister would be enough for her....

She couldn't find her anywhere....she shouted her name ...her all hopes broke

Suddenly her head started spinning...and everything become dark for her ....

....................

Ks - tummmm

Haan wo...wo..mai.

Ks - tum yaha kya kr rahe ho...aur humara peecha kyu kr rahe the....

Wo ..wo...mujhe sir ne btaya tha ki tum aaj aa rahi ho...to Maine socha tumhe koi problem na ho rasta doondne me...to bus issi wajah se mai tumhare peeche aa raha tha..

Ks - tumne mujhe chota baacha samaj rakha hai ...jise yaha ke raaste nhi pta hongee..🤨🤨🤨

Nahi ...wo...

Ks feels something weird in his behaviour ..

Ks - tumhara chota bhai kha hai veyom..🤨

Yes the person was none other than veyom.

Vs - wo to wahi sir ke sath hai .

Ks- sir ko pta hai kya ki tum mera sath ho ?? 🤨🤨

Vs - Haan ...mai unhe btake aaya tha...Infact unhone hi mujhe bheja tha...tumhe lene ..

Ks look at him for sometime ...🤨🤨

Ks - chalo phir....

Vs - kaha

Ks - jahanum.....chalogee..

Vs - wo...wo...

Ks avoid him and started walking...