"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜"

First of all thanks to our permanent community member Btsv_kimtaehung for suggesting this amazing idea. Her original plan was to do Vote for vote. But we changed it a little and added some spices into it!

So now, how this book works!

1- We'll divide you guys between King and queens of the kingdom.

Kingdom means Group

King means The group leader on who's book you all will be voting for.

Queens means the contestants who will be voting on the book of the chosen group leader, means the king.

2-We will pair you in such a way that every book in the list will get votes from 3 different accounts. If the group members increases, then the number of votes you may get will also increase.

3- Every participant in this book will be a king and a queen in every round. So the number of votes you'll be giving, you'll receive the equal amount back.

4- Instead of mentioning the number of chapters you have in your book, you must write the total parts that your book have in the participants form. You want votes on every part right? Not just chapters..., so that's why?

5-This book will work in this way only. Every round will bring new votes on your book from 3 different accounts. Interesting right?

6- WINNER- Obviously, nothing goes without a competition! After the end of every round, we'll be choosing a winner. A winner will be chosen on the basis of how quick they finish voting on King's book. A winner will get additional 5 votes from our co-founders on their book.

7-There will be no judges. Me as the host, will judge this book myself. If needed, we'll be taking help from our founders and our permanent community members.

8- If you're interested and want to see how Round#1 goes, then fill up the form on the next page.

LETS BUILD A KINGDOM TOGETHER!

🤴 👸 👑