Chapter 4

Y/n pov

I was still dumbfounded,of the fact that he is Akagami no Shanks and one of the Yonko.

'Y/n why are you so dumb'I internally said to my self.
'Everday I became dumber and dumber every day'I said to my self again

"Miss Y/n"

'How tf can I escape now'

"Y/n"

'Y/n you idiot Dumbass,Curse you sel-'

"EARTH TO Y/N"

"Huh"I said and then looked at the red haired Yonko besides me.

"Are you ok you seem spacing out"He said.
"Ummm yeah I'm okay Ha ha ha"I said with an nervous laugh,and look at my left side.

'y/n you are really an idiot you didn't even noticed there's a freaking Yonko besides you'I said to myself while internally anime crying.

"Woah your a bad liar, you remind me of Luffy" He said.Then I look at him confused
'Who tf is he even talking about, do I look like I know this Luffy guy or smt.

"Luffy?" "Yeah Luffy He's the boy that I found of"
"Ahhhh"

"So is this Luffy guy a pirate too"I asked him."Yeah he's a pirate too"
He said with a smile.

"Ummm can you tell me how many days to get to the next island" I said,He kinda look sad but then smile again.

'Despite being an Yonko,This Yonko is An weirdo'I said to myself.

"Well I think maybe in 3-4 weeks"He said with an smile.
"WHAT!?!?!?"I shouted.

"Woah easy there shorty,you might hurt your self"He said again with an smile.
'Excuse me did he just say shorty'
"Oh here have some water"He said while handing me an water.

"Thank you I Guess..."I muttered.
I was kinda a little uncomfortable oh wait not kinda or little,I was really uncomfortable right now at this moment.

He seems to notice that I was uncomfortable.
"You seem uncomfortable around me,are you scare of me"He said with an smirk.
'No shit Sherlock'I really wanna say it but I control my self.
"Well your reaction is normal so I'm not surprised.Like who would be comfortable with an hot Yonko besides him or her"He said with an grin.

"Talk about confidence"I whisper to myself.
"Your saying something"He said with a smirk
"No nothing....I was just really uncomfortable"I said while sweating like crazy.

"Ohhhh if that so I'm going to take my leave,Later I will bring one of my crew to give you food"He said with a smile and walking away

"Thank you and goodbye"I said with a nervous smile.He just smile at me and leave.I sigh when he finally leave.

"So how tf am I going leave here,I cant leave here in 3-4 weeks,There's not enough time he might go crazy like any other guys I meet."I said to myself
"Well I can avoid him and just stay in here for the rest of my stay here,so he can't go crazy,but what if he was so touchy like heck and visit here every day" I sigh and just lie down in the bed.

"How about I just stole a boat......Nahhh he got many crew,they might see me and hurt me or smt like that"
"How about I just ask him to hand me a boat,for a Yonko he seem kinda kind"I just sigh and closed my eyes, waiting darkness to come get me now.

To be continued....

Sorry for the late update guys and can you suggest me who do you want y/n to meet next and you could suggest some love interest too.

Thank you

623 words