✨Accident ✨

(Crash)

Boy's pov

Boy's pov

We were discussing about security and all when some guards came while sweating and panting. They somehow looks scared they all stand and one of them speak while shuttering.

Guard : S-s-sir .(shutter badly)

Jimin : Dare to shutter again and I'll slight your throat.

Guard : Sir Master Yoongi and Master JK g-g-

Minho : Hey stop just tell fast what happened to them . (Cold)

Guard : They got into an accident and they are at the hospital.

(After hearing what he said our Taehyung and Jimin stand up and look at them with anger in their eyes Hyung line was about to freak out but kept calm face on and Minho he knew that he has to be strong for his little brothers . Not accepting this to happen )

Minho : GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW. (Shouted)

(They all ran towards the car and drove off to hospital)

They directly went to reception

Minho : Where are my brothers? (To Receptionist but when she was about to speak the team of doctors came towards them they were the best two )

Doctor : Sir here please come this way . ( He led the way to Kim Brothers)

Jin : Hmmm

Doctors: Mr. Kim first we would like to talk about them . (Polite)

RM : Doctors can you do it fast .

Doctor1 : Yeah so Mr. Yoongi is fine now but have a fractured hand and a leg  and a minor injury on the back. He have to take bed rest for a while.

Doctor2 : And Mr.Jungkook is also out of danger he got stitches there is a deep wound on his stomach and you have to take care of him until he gets well and please come for check up after a week.