Extra

Ok so I decided I'd update this just for the movie date so here it is :))

Y/NsPOV

I drove home, getting ready for the date, then went back and picked robin up. She walked out in a button up and black pair of loose ripped  jeans. Her hair was nicely done and she had a tiny bit of makeup on. She hopped in and smiled over at me, "you look nice" I complimented before she leaned over and kissed me, "so do you". As we drove to the movies we decided on seeing gremlins. We arrived, got our tickets and snacks, then went into the theatre. It was the last showing so we waited and waited till the movie started, and it turned out it was only us.

As the movie started, I reached over to the bucket that was in robins lap, ate it, then laid my hand on the arm rest between us. I glanced over at her while she set the popcorn on the floor then placed her hand on mine. I smiled too myself then we enjoyed the rest of the movie.

At the end while the credits rolled, we decided to stay and wait till the lights came on. "Did you like it" I asked and she smiled brightly, "yes oh my god. I want one for my own, I'd be able to remember all the rules. No light, no eating after midnight, that's easy". "You also can't get it wet" I reminded her and she nodded, "yes right. But wouldn't they get dirty or something" she asked, really thinking about it, but I just smiled and listened as she talked and we waited.

Robin wasn't annoying as you would think, she has stuff to say it just comes out wrong sometimes. She's nice to be around, really cares about you and will do anything for you, and I like that. I appreciate that.