𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

✦✧✦ RULES ✦✧✦We all know, Rules are annoying, but unfortunately there must be rules

✦✧✦ RULES ✦✧✦
We all know, Rules are annoying, but unfortunately there must be rules. Otherwise there'd be Chaos.

General behaviour
Be friendly and patient. After all, I'm only human. Sometimes a order will take longer. Don't stress me. Of course you can ask me if I forgot  your order, but do that in a nice way and don't ask until two weeks have passed since you made the request.
Should you not be happy with your order, then you can tell me what to change, but don't just say "This Cover is ugly". Also don't treat me without respect because I have feelings. This is no place for any form of hate.

Using the graphic
Use my graphic for at least a month. You have to start using it within a week. It would be a waste of my time if you only order it for fun and don't use it or only use it for a few days.
When you don't use the cover anymore, then please inform me. Of course it is kind of awkward if you tell the cover maker that you don't use the cover anymore. But really, it's not that bad and as I want this, you don't have to feel awkward. When you tell me that you're not using the cover anymore, then also tell me if you'll ever use it again. If not, then I will put the cover in my Premade Shop so that it can be „reused".

Rights on pictures
I will try to use royalty free pictures from sites such as Unsplash, Pixabay and Pexels. I don't want to use face claims anymore as these pictures usually aren't royalty free. I really don't want to get into trouble. This doesn't mean I won't make covers for fan fictions though. I will but just not with face claims.

Receiving the graphic
I have decided that I don't want anyone to be able to use the graphic. After all, I didn't make it for everyone, just for you. Because of this I will make a preview first. You can then tell me via Instagram or Pinterest pm (both linked in the comments) whether you like it and if not, tell me what to change. Then I'll send you the graphic.

Order of requests
There is no „First come first serve" in this shop. The order of you requesting means nothing. I create whichever graphic that inspires me first, then I move to the one that doesn't inspire me as much.

Accepting requests
I am not obliged to accept your request. If I'm not inspired by it I will deny. So you'll have to find another graphic designer. I also don't make graphics for paid stories or anything commercial.

Non-published books
If your book isn't published yet, it has to be published within the next week. It has happened that I designed a cover and the book wasn't published for ages. Or at all. Then what did I design it for?

Shop hopping
To those who don't know: Shop hopping is ordering the same graphic from two designers. Please do not do this! If you order a graphic from me then don't order the same one from someone else as well. Otherwise it wouldn't only be disrespectful against me but also against the other designer. We both put a lot of work into the graphic!