Chapter-31

Hi guys thanks for your support, I think all are waiting for the new chapter.....😌😌

I hope all are doing well....🥰🥰 

Once the heart was broken, even though we tried to attach it, it can never be the same.... but it is our choice whether to accept a broken heart or to leave that feeling and start a new life with new hope. It is not easy but our determination can help to overcome our past feelings. 

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ 

Rushi's Pov, 

My eyes are continuously looking for them.... finally, I found my devil husband and his brother of him talking with each other. 

I am really surprised to see them talking like two businesses men. none of them talking like brothers. but what caught my eye is that girl.... talking with a man near the food court..... after some time she left there and headed to the dance floor with that man. 

I am looking at the party like a supervisor. I saw the lady talking with that devil. she is looking beautiful in a sec they both reached the dance floor. That devil put his hand on her waist. I felt some unknown feeling. But his actions can't affect me. Someone came and gave a food plate to Rose.... she placed it near me and said. 

Rose: rushi food is here, eat... if you want something let me know. 

"There is so much food... I can't eat this much rose." 

Rose: eat whatever you want. 

" hmm ok but I want ice cream...." I said with my puppy eyes... 

Rose: Rushi... you ate a lot yesterday. sir ordered not to give any ice-creams to you... if sir knows he will kill me.

 I put my eyes like a small kid .... but I think this trick won't work anymore why does she only obey him why not do they agree to my requests..... I pouted and ate food silently.

 After eating I saw.... that girl is still missing... I got worried..... I looked at the whole party but she is nowhere..... 

" Rose... rose that girl is not there.." 

Rose: Which girl rushi? 

" That girl your sir's younger brother's wife...." 

Rose: Don't worry she will be here only. 

" No Rose I saw her everywhere, but she is not there..." 

Rose: Ok ok let me go down and check. 

" Hmmm...." I nodded.. Rose went down but came back in tension... 

" What happened Rose where is she??" 

Rose: She is not there Rushi I checked in the washroom also. 

" Let me tell this to your sir..." She nodded... I called him... He lifted it in three rings... he is looking at my side from down. I said worriedly... 

" Hello...."

He: Yes doll, do you miss me in an hour? 

" No no... it's, not that... I called you to check on a girl.."

 He: Check on a girl.... !! You are my wife how can you tell me about some other woman?

 " Oh god let me finish na.... your brother's wife .... she is not there at the party.... rose checked the whole party... I saw her going towards the washroom, but she didn't come back.."

 He: What... ok don't worry I will tell the guards to check. 

" No no, go by yourself what if she is in trouble? If others know it will be no good"