0.5

It had been a few weeks since the meeting in the woods and everything had seemed to calm down slightly

Liam and Blazes eyes had started to change from a blood red color to a golden color as the weeks passed, which in when they started to show their faces in school again and Kayden had also made his return to school.
The three boys were always around Elliana as a form of protection, but what the two newborn vampires didn't want to admit in that the younger girl was starting to grow on them.
When they were with her they felt human again, something they thought would never happen again after Victoria and Riley had stolen that innocents from them.
But as it was the weekend she was left home alone with her sulking sister.

Bella had been 'dumped' by Jake last week when she went to see him and told her they couldn't be friends anymore.
Bella felt broken again after Jake had left her and she made a plan to go see him again today, with or without the help of anyone.
And anyone who stood in her way will not be happy after she's done.
As she walked downstairs she was greeted by the sight of her little sister sitting on the couch with a book and mug in hand.
"Hey I'm headed down to La Push I'll be back later" Bella said as she slipped on her shoes and headed for the door.

All Elliana did was mutter out a short ok before what her sister said sunk in and she sprang off the couch to meet her sister at the front door.
"Wait can I come with you, I was suppose have Kayden pick me up be he got a little busy with Sam" Elliana lied as she knew Kayden was on patrol today for at least another hour or so but she tried to think of a way to stop her sister from going to visit Jacob.

"Fine but you know how I don't like that your friends with that gang of drug dealers" Bella muttered as she pulled open the front door and walked to the driver's door of her truck.
Elliana rolled her eyes at her sisters remark as it hadn't been the first one she had said to the younger girl.
Ellie quickly followed Bella out to her car and then they were off in the direction of La Push.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a ten minute drive Bella had finally pulled up to the Black family residence.
Elliana let out a small sigh as she remembered that Rachael and Rebecca wouldn't be in the house as the twins were off in college now.
Bella was quick to run inside the house but quickly came back out as she saw Sam's pack walking out of the woods and towards the Blacks house.
Elliana's eyes widened as she struggled to unclip her seatbelt and get out of the car.
She knew her sister and how she got when she was mad and with Paul's anger issues that this wasn't going to end well.
When she was finally free of her seatbelt Ellie waited no time in racing out of the car and towards her sister and the pack.

"What did you do?" Bella demanded charging
towards Sam and his gang, her brown eyes
containing the fury that she felt.
Bella had come to talk with Jacob after he had
visited her last night, he had begged for her to
remember what he had told her on the beach
and she had.
"What did you do to him?" Bella snapped
glaring at Sam, she didn't know what he had
done to her best friend but she wasn't going to
let them get away with whatever they had done.
Sam sighed knowing that he didn't really need
this right now, Bella was the least of the pack's
problems and she wasn't really liked by the
tribe for her decision to date a Cullen.
"He didn't want this!" Bella snapped furious
that someone had turned her Jacob into a wolf,
though she wasn't quite sure if she believed that
yet, she still need to talk to Jacob about what
she had figured out.
Bella looked between the four men, she only
recognised Sam and Embry and she wasn't
quite sure who the other two were.