Chapter 3

"We'll smack my ass like a drum" Email said whilst opening their door to the Fruity pebbles Dorm room. The room was very gay looking and aslo VERY emo. There was a guy fieri cuttout in the corner and the dorm was covered in dark velvettinf drapes with spikes all over it. Ur friend, Email, was the vice president of the Fruity Pebbles dorm and was ginger and emo. They were struggling, not cuz college is difficult but because they were ginger AND emo. You sighed and walked past them. "B-bae?? Whats wrong??" email said all concerned. You blinked your red green yellow blue red gray eyes and tears started to fall. "LIFE IS SO UNFAIR" u said whilst crying tears of tears, "i see this fine ass man on campus and i DIDNT EVEN GET HIS NUMBER" u started kicking and screaming and punching the wall.

 U almost kicked ur other friend Ace whilst having a very very valid mental breakdown. Ace isnt ginger or emo but shes very short and fruity which is probably why they sorted her into the dorm. Ace looked at u once over " damn well did u even get his name?" u stopped punching the wall and looked down at ace " yeah, his name is Levi he takes night classes??". Email and ace looked nervous for a second, but u brushed it off as some random mutual feeling thru fruity people. " Levi Baeumont," email said, pulling out glasses and a laptop " Lives at 710 Rougue way in West Cigam," email started reading off her broken school laptop screen " Single has one son tho. 6,3, gray, black, eyebrow scar, cup size 38 C, 6.5 inches doesnt specify what inches those are and-" "wait what" you say surprised " how do u have all this information? And not his phone number?" email looked at u with a flat ( emo) look ( ginger). "dude,bro, hubby, wife, i babysit his son on weekends sometimes." they close the laptop "this is info i found myself thru uh, observing."

Ace ( who has also been here haha) rolled her eyes gothically "he asks around the night classes to see if anyone can babysit his kid while he goes out during the weekend, ive only done it once or twice." u suddenly griddy really hard, thinking of an idea that u had. "THATS IT" you exclaimed, whispering to no one, "ILL OFFER TO BABYSIT HIS KID THIS WEEKEND!!! That way he will have no choice but to give me his number and access to his bedroom" email and ace looked nervous again but u ignored them thinking of his juicy man milkers. " well ill see u guys another time, ur wayyy to emo for me this evening BYEEE" and u walked out blasting MCR in your ears.