0.1

Alex Ocean
Forks Washington

I've lived in forks washington my entire life, well basically my entire life. When I was born my older sister mainly took care of me, our mom, to put it nicely is a shit mother. It doesn't help she's a addict, nothing she can do about it she'll always be one. Growing up I hoped she would suddenly be there, she wasn't. Since she was so shit our Grandma Liz took us in, right when I was about 6. Grandma Liz raised me and my sister from there, and she raised us pretty right if I do say so myself.

Waking up to my blaring alarm clock I smack the fuck out of it until it turns off. Taking the covers off myself I rub my eyes and sit up, then stare at the wall for a good 10 minutes before I actually get up and start getting ready. Going to the bathroom I brush my teeth then wash my face. Fixing my hair I refresh my curls then put it up into a messy ish bun. Rubbing my undercut I note its almost time for a haircut, going back to my room I get dressed. I put on a random shirt from my closet and come cargo pants with some plain coverse.

OUTFIT

Hearing giggles from outside my door I smile and act like I don't hear anything and put on my signature chain, my door creeks open and suddenly I feel a tiny body jumping onto my leg

Hearing giggles from outside my door I smile and act like I don't hear anything and put on my signature chain, my door creeks open and suddenly I feel a tiny body jumping onto my leg. "AWET" I hear my baby sister squeal making me smile and pick her up, "hi simone, howd you sleep princess?" I ask as she puts her head in my neck and plays with the back of my head. "dood" I hear her say getting distracted.  Rubbing her back I make my way to her room and get her dressed for the day.

Did I mention I have a baby sister? Mom got pregnant two years ago and had her, grandma took her in too. If she hadn't I would have, no baby deserves to deal with that women. I named my sister and ever since we've been thick as thieves as grandma says.

Picking out a black wife beater, some black sweats, and a necklace. I put on her socks and some blue and white dunks. I take her to the bathroom and put her on the counter, grabbing a spray bottle I wet her hair and put some leave in conditioner in it. I take some of her curls and finger coil them before kissing her head.

One thing about me and my family, we always finna look good.

Picking her back up she babbles some non sense making nod along as I make our way downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey babies," grandma Liz says as she sees us,"breakfast is on the table. " she notifies making Simone squeal, "ill be right back" I say to grandma and take Simone to the table putting her in her high chair. Going back to the kitchen I pour myself and grandma liz some coffee, "I could have done that," she said with a faux attitude making me laugh. "I know grandma" I say nodding.

Takes our coffees I go and sit at the table and start eating breakfast. Grandma sits down cross from me and drinks her coffee,"you better not cause no drama in school today alex," she says giving me a look telling me to behave. "Grandma I'm always good, other people just make me react" I say shrugging my shoulders making her smile and shake her head. "yeah well stop reacting lex." She says making me laugh. Looking over at Simone she's in her own little world eating cut up fruits.

Looking at the time I realise im going to be late for school,"oh shit" I mumble and kiss Simone on the head before running to grab my bookbag "language!" I hear grandma say making me smile and grab my bag before hugging her "love you grandma, ima see you after school" I say "love you too" she mumbles making me laugh. "BYE YALL" I yell as I make my way to my car.

Making sure I've got everything I need, book bag, gym bag, headphones, notebook, and random shit I make my way out the drive thru and make my way to school.

Time skip to school.

Parking my car I hear the whispers and feel the stares and I grab my bookbag. I swear this school is secretly a cult, I've lived here all my life and there's like two families that aren't white. white people cult? Laughing at my thoughts I shake my head and make my way to first period.

Im a senior so I only have a certain number of classes and then I'm done, sitting down in the back corner of the class I plug in my headphones and listen to music until Its time for gym class.

Gym is probably my favorite subject, does it even count as a subject?, who knows. Changing into some basketball shorts and plain white shirt I leave my chain on and head into gym class. I play basket ball with Emmett Cullen who surprisingly isn't a huge dick and is actually fucking hilarious and good at sports. Not to mention his fine as fuck sister.

~~
Authors notes

Chapter one is complete! I hate writing first chapters I won't even lie, they always get me stuck every two seconds 😭. Hopefully this isn't super ass, pls tell me if it is I won't get mad I promise😭😭

How we feeling about alex?

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)