Chapter 14

Do you know that me leaving you like this means I'm gonna feel empty?I want you with me and in me forever.

V:What?!!

He sat up straight staring at her in disbelief and with shocked eyes.She sat up too and placed her hands on his shoulders.

Stephanie:Tae,calm down a little...I'm going to Korea for 3 reasons,2 of them you should not know about and the last one I have to get over that incident that happened with me,I want to be with you Tae but I can't just keep living in this freaking nightmare terrified of hurting you my love*hug him tight*Please try to understand me.

V:*sigh*When will you come back?

Stephanie:I umm...*sigh deeply*December 29....

V:What?That's a year from now....Come on,please don't go....I told you I'm gonna help you.

Stephanie:You can't help me Tae,I will only be horrified more if I stay near you now.....

V:But,I...

Stephanie:Tae....

V:You just....

Stephanie:*connect their foreheads*I love you my love...

V:Stephanie,I....

Stephanie:I*Peck his lips*love*Peck his lips*you....

She kissed him and layed him on the bed with her on top of him,he kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist.They kissed each other ever so desperately and passionately.They then broke the kiss and she looked in his eyes but her eyes widened seeing him crying.

Stephanie:Yah,....Taehyungie,don't cry baby....please...I promise I'll call you everyday,please don't cry....

V:But y-you're l-leaving me for a year...

Stephanie:Do you know that it's hard for me too?Do you know that me leaving you like this I'm gonna feel empty?Tae I have been obsessed with you every since I knew you...I want you to be with me and in me.

V:How can you talk perverted like this when you're leaving me?

Stephanie:I just want you to know that I'm never gonna stop loving you,me leaving you like this is gonna make me miss you and love you more and more....Think of it the positive way.

V:How do you want me to think of it?

Stephanie:That I'm gonna miss you and you're gonna love me even more and you could focus on your work more and I'm gonna be your inspiration.

She chuckled as he smiled at her.He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

V: Promise me you'll call me 3 times a day.

Stephanie: I promise,one more thing you need to know....

V:What?

Stephanie:I'm leaving tomorrow at 4 pm..

V:Oh come on....