𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍; tannyhill

          𝐉J finds himself sprinting through the luxurious rooms in the mansion of a building

          𝐉J finds himself sprinting through the luxurious rooms in the mansion of a building. Five Kooks are racing closely behind, effortlessly maneuvering through the chairs he'd shoved into their path.

He runs and skips and bounds, wide eyes casting glances over his shoulder every other second. Turns corner after corner, skidding to make the turn as sharp as possible.

Furthermore, he advances into the men's restroom, frantically tearing at the doors of every stall.

"Sorry, sorry! Just really gotta go," he chuckles nervously. 

Yet, to no avail.

In a panic, he hisses through gritted teeth, "come on."

His feet scramble around the following corner.

"Hey, man, what are you doing in the locker room, huh?"

The presence of Rafe forces him to turn back the way he came, only to be met with the chest of another member of the group. The Cameron-sibling grabs him by the upper arms, shoving him further into the empty room.

"Cute outfit," the blond mutters sarcastically, despite his inferior position.

Kelce proceeds to capture the Pogue in his hold, fastening an arm around his throat. JJ's hands instinctively scramble up to yank at his baby-pink blazer, wildly moving around in hopes of tearing free.

"Hold him still. What- what do you think? A four iron, right?" Rafe mocks coldly, imitating the use of a golf club. "Alright, keep his head still. I'm gonna line this up."

"Very brave of you, Rafe," JJ grits angrily, still struggling against the Kook behind him. "Five on one?!"

"Okay, if you could please stop talking," he casually responds. "It's very disrespectful when I'm trying to hit a ball, alright? Learn your etiquette, my friend."

"Yeah?" The boy's face flows red, teeth showing. "That what Marlowe told you before beatin' you with your own club?"

Rafe's lips draw into a line, before twitching in the wake of an insensitive smirk. "And the bitch paid. You should've seen her face, dude, with my hands around her throat..."