#009 PAPARAZZI

I walk into the bathroom and get changed into his clothes, they were oversized on me, but I liked that. I come out of the bathroom and see him staring at me while smiling so hard.

"What? Do I look funny?" I ask laughing

"No you look so pretty in my clothes," he says and hugs me, kissing my forehead

"Do you wanna go get ice cream? Nobody will kidnap you I promise I'll protect you," he says

"Sure I'd love that," I say and grab my bag as we leave.

We put our shoes on and leave, Mason locks the door behind us and grabs my hand. I blush at that and look away so he doesn't notice.

We get to the ice cream shop and wait in line. I'm not sure why there was a line at 5/6 pm for ice cream, but it wasn't that long. I saw some boys staring at me and I guess Mason noticed too cause he grabbed my hips and moved in front of me so the boys can't see me. He turned around at the boys and they looked away.

We ordered our ice cream and I was about to pay for mine, but Mason put my hand away and paid. Such a ladies' man I swear.

"Well thank you gentleman," I say smiling

"Anything for you," he says

"Let's go find a bench to sit on?" I ask

"Okayy,"

We walked for a while looking for a bench to sit on, the only free bench was on the opposite side of a bench with a bunch of teenage girls. I knew if we sit there they would be drooling over him, because who wouldn't? He's gorgeous.

"Do you wanna sit here, or do they make you uncomfortable?" He says talking about the girls.

"Uh-hm- sure it's fine," I hesitantly say

"No, it's not, we can search for another seat if you want,"

"It's okay, we can sit here,"

We sit on the bench and Mason starts talking to me, but I stayed silent. I was looking at the girls who were eyeing him up and down. They were probably around 16-17 but were dressed like my grandma.

"Liv, are you listening?" he asks and looks in the direction I was looking at.

"You got some fangirls," I say

I see a girl wink at him and I turned my head away, as he rolled his eyes at the girl, giving her a dirty disgusted look.

"Wanna make them jealous?" he whispers in my ear.

I could feel him smirk and breathe into my neck, "How do we do that?" I ask

"Just follow my lead," he says and puts his arm around me, pushing me closer to him as if we weren't close enough at the beginning, our thighs were touching.

He grabs my chin and gently makes me face him, pulling my face closer to his.

I felt my cheeks burning, we were basically sharing breaths because of how close our faces were.

"You look so cute when you're nervous and not to forget you're wearing my clothes," he chuckles and I smile rolling my eyes.

I could see the girls leave from the corner of my eye, "They left," I tell him, basically saying he can stop. I liked this moment and realized he did too because he didn't pull away.