Chapter Three

_________________________

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫.❞

You are now eternally panicking at the sight of the scrumptious man in front of you and muzan.

Muzan was standing protectively in front of you, Tamayo was right besides you pretty much ready to drag ass.

Yoriichi held a sharp stare upon seeing two demons with -what he assumed- was a human, you, together. Nonetheless the Demon king and his right hand servant themselves.

He then stabilized his slanted sword and straightened his posture. Before the three of you could even blink, you were standing behind the scrum-diddly-umptious man named, Yoriichi.

Yoriichi outstretched an arm in front of you protectively, still holding his stable posture coming off in a defensive mood.

Gah damn he was so fine in real life. You technically had hearts looming from your face, which muzan noticed this and grew noticeably jealous.

Tamayo was too flabbergasted at how fast yoriichi to even notice your heart-eyed expression.

Yoriichi better be greatful for that. Or his ass fina have an enternal anal with a hard-core laser beam glare.

Muzan can tell yet another traumatic story about his 'y/n and Tamayo Adventures'!

_𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠_

In the fashion show of Y/n make-over, muzan was forced into a roset, thigh lengthed dress.

And he was having the abso-fucking-lute best time of his life because of your compliments on how good he would look as a woman.

You were interpreting that he would look smoking as a woman but his old man hearing heard 'you look smokin hot in this dress'
Side note: He sometimes wears suits that kind of look like a dress to just have you notice him.

Well, the only part he wasn't rather fond of about getting all your attention, was the angry, jealous chihuahua's glare behind him.

It was directed towards him, but also fixated upon his ass.

Tamayo was enraged that muzan's ass looked better in a tight dress than her's does.
How dare he have a fat ass!?

She was much more enraged at the fact muzan was getting more attention. The disrespect he outstretches opon his plate is just as outrageous as pineapple on pizza.

(If you like pinneaple on pizza I'm dreadfully afraid of you but still love you<3)

Muzan literally felt laser beams trailing up his ass because of tamayo's glare.
It might also be due to the thong he has on.