Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

    "I didn't go out, what's wrong?"

    Hearing the word "sick", Gu Zhengchu immediately stopped watering and turned to look at Shen Cong.

    "I don't know what the disease is, but I saw several neighbors with yellow skin just now. The old lady we rescued from heatstroke that day had yellow eyes."

    "Acute hepatitis A?" Gu Zhengchu blurted out.

    "Hepatitis A? There is still this disease now? Doesn't it mean that all the people have been vaccinated, so is this disease already extinct? I knew it when I was a child."

    Left behind by his sister, Shen Xi, who had just run up, heard the acuteness as soon as he entered the door. The four words "hepatitis A" were suddenly very surprising.

    Gu Zhengchu's expression immediately became solemn.

    "That was before, the disease was indeed extinct a few years ago.

    But five years ago, several new cases were found in neighboring countries, and then there was a resurgence.

    Last year, I heard that it was also found near the southern border. The case is a few people who have just entered the country.

    Fortunately, the patient was found early, and the patient was directly controlled by the CDC in the local area. He did not enter the mainland, and the disease did not spread.

    It was a second-generation case. The previous vaccine had no particular effect on it.

    How could this happen in our community?!"

    Gu Zhengchu said quickly, while saying that he had put down the water bottle in his hand and hurried out.

    "Xixi, go get my medicine box, Gonggong, take me to see the patient."

    Shenxi agreed and ran downstairs, but Shen Gong grabbed her father-in-law.

    "Dad, don't worry, just listen to me."

    Gu Zhengchu frowned and looked at his daughter-in-law unhappy.

    Condition is an order, especially when an infectious disease is discovered and has a tendency to spread, his many years of medical career made his first reaction be to make a diagnosis.

    If everything is true, then it must be reported immediately!

    At this time, time is life, and when Shen Cong pulled him, the old man was obviously unhappy.

    He stared at Shen Cong's hand with a rare coldness between his brows.

    Shen Cong seemed to be completely unaware and resolutely did not let go.

    She said calmly: "Dad, we can't come forward about this matter. You listen to me, let's go to the property now, and tell Lao Cao about the situation, so that they can make a decision.

    Whether it is to report it immediately, or gather the people in the yard. Doing the investigation, this is what the leaders should come forward.

    Dad, you are not in the hospital, nor the director, we are ordinary residents of the community, and we will live in this community for a long time in the future!"

    "Then what you mean is Do you want to leave this matter alone?! If Cao Hongmin and the others don't care, we will pretend not to see it?

    Then lock the door and live at home?!"