White Roses III

Hey there guys. Thank you all for your support for this story. I am sorry that the last chapter took a month to write. Life can get in the way when one such as I wanted to write. Hopefully with things now more stable than they were two weeks ago, I can comfortably write more often. Now I do have a question and I want EVERYONE reading this to answer. I'm letting all of you choose how the next duel plays out. THAT'S RIGHT! I am letting you readers choose how you face Yusei. It won't change the outcome, to which I won't say anything, but it will change the format of the duel. Your options are:

1: A regular duel like (Y/N) vs. Akiza

2: A Turbo duel like Yusei vs. Hunter Pace

Please vote as it will be how the duel will play out and how I need to set up the decks and strategies. Also, I love reading the little theories that you all come up with. They are entertaining. A few of you are close to what some things are, but none of you can expect what is to come. There are so many twists and surprises that I have in store for you all. Hopefully one day this story will be in the Yugioh Wattpad Awards. But without further ado. Let's get to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

----- Meanwhile at the Satellite -----

It was just another ordinary day in the Industrial Sector of the Satellite. In the distance was the Recycling Plant billowing out smoke as the machines inside were doing their work. In the outskirts of the plant, where the junk and the scrap are dumped, was a man hearing a black trench coat and hood. He was one of the men who encountered Blister that night in the subway hideout. On his face was his mask which resembled a black bird. Now what was he doing out there? He was doing a patrol to see if there was anyone who needed help, especially children. He had a tendency to take in any lost kids or orphans he finds so they have a place to call home. Now he has a tendency to come out here from time to time usually not finding much of interest. That was proving to be the case since he hasn't been able to find anything of interest in the twenty minutes he's been out there. With a sigh, he put the hood he was wearing down letting his brushy-spiked orange hair free. He removed the mask so he could feel the air on his skin. His grey eyes looked up to the sky as he reminisces how he got here to this point in life. He was none other than Crow Hogan.

Crow: *sighs* "Man, what a day. There's nothing but busted tech and scrap. Nothing's worth salvaging right now. At least I found some additional supplies for the nest."

Crow pocketed the mask for now choosing to just walk and feel the breeze on his face. Everything was just as normal as it was, that is, until Crow heard something. He couldn't tell what it was at first, so he stopped walking. He closed his eyes focusing on his sense of hearing to see what it was. There was nothing but silence and wind for a bit until the sound of something banging on metal reverberated through the area. Crow got into action with the thought of someone needing help racing through his mind. He climbed over a small hill of junk, and as he reached the top, he could see an area filled with deposed shipping containers. Some of them were open but there were a few that were closed.

Rally: *muffled* "Hello?! Can anyone hear us?! HELP!!!"

Crow: "That voice. It can't be..."

He raced down the hill of junk and ran over to the containers. He started with the first one that was closed. The voice of Rally wasn't coming from that one, so he went down each closed container. One by one he checked, and one by one yielded nothing. It wasn't until the seventh one that he heard the banging against the door and the muffled voices coming from inside. 

Rally: "Please! Is there anybody out there?!"

Crow: "Rally? Rally, is that you?"

Rally: "Crow? That you? Oh, thank goodness! We thought we'd never get out of here.