Part 46. movie night

Ella pov
I wake up after some time to find nobody. I lie in bed do my body can heal. I have faster healing than most people. Kind off like Peter. I walk past a room and hear Peter. Peter?! I open the door and walk in to find Peter, Nat and Wanda hugging each other. "Peter what's going on?!" I say as I walk over. He hugs me and tells me he's proud of me telling Nat and Wanda. "Even if it's half of what going on." He whispers to me."How about we go see the others I assume your telling better?" Wanda asks. I nods. I say a small thank you and we walk out. "Hey you guys made it to movie night Lady Ella and Man of spider!!" Thor bellows as we walk in. I try to stiffen a laugh bit fail. "Man.. man of so.. spiders!!" I say holding onto Peter for support. "Haha yes very funny" we say as we all walk over to ait down.

I must say movie night is interesting. Sam and Bucky are snipping at each other over the movie while Steve is next to Nat eating popcorn with Bruce. I think something is going on with Nat and Bruce. Tony is sometimes talking to Bruce or Peter about science stuff while Wanda and vision are getting all cuddling. By the looks of it Pietro does not like it by the way he keeps pulling him off. Or sitting in the middle them. I think the movie us Titanic. I see a beautiful seen between Jack and Rose and draw it. "Your really good you know that" Peter says looking at my drawing

 "Your really good you know that" Peter says looking at my drawing

"Thanks Pete" I say laughing. "What is lady Ella and Man of spider laugh?" We stop to look at Thor and everyone else. "Oh nothing just a drawing" I say turning it around. They look over at my drawing and their jaws drop. "You drew that!" Loki asks. "Yeah it's um okay but the- but the kitchen keeps moving" I stop and stare at Loki. "You like art?" I ask him. He gives me a small smile and turns back to the movie. I remember cuddling up to Peter and him playing with my hair. I was out like a light after that.