Chapter Thirty-Four: Bring It On Bitch

I looked at Bella and said: " I have been waiting for this." She looked at me and said: " I'm going to kill you and Bonnie." Carlisle looked at her and said: " You are not going to hurt her." I looked at her and said: " Before you will sign the Divorce papers so he and Bonnie can get married." Edward looked at me and said: " You don't have to fight her and me and Bonnie can still have a wedding." I looked at him and said: " No I know Bonnie wants to be Mrs. Cullen and she will now sign the damn papers." She looked at me and said: " No she will never be Mrs. Cullen and I will kill your bastard kids too." I looked at her, jumped out of the chair, and grabbed her hair and this happened.

2:22 to 3:22

I looked at her and said: " What did she say I going to fucking kill you." I hit her in the face and she slap me and grabbed my hair I looked at her and said: " You come into my house and try to hurt my kids." She looked at me and said: Get off of me you crazy bitch." I looked at her and bite her and she screamed and I got on her back and Emmett said: " Wait, watch the tv." We landed on the sofa and I said: " Edward get the damn papers now." He goes to get them and she said: " I'm not signing shit get off me or I will kill you." I grabbed her arm and I can hear it breaking and I said: " If you want to leave with your damn arms you will sign the damn papers." Edward brings the papers and she signs them and I let her go and said: " Get the fuck out of my house now I don't care where you go." The next thing I know I hear someone yell and I look to see Charlie and Jacob Charlie said: " Why is Bella a werewolf and why are they getting a Divorce." I looked at him and said: " Because your daughter lied about being my son's mate and she tried to kill me and my kids." He looked at Bella and said: " Why would you do that." She looked at Charlie and said: " Because she has everything when she should have nothing." He looked at Bella and said: " You get this from Renee Just because she hated Andrita doesn't mean you can kill Keyvon." I looked at Charlie and said: " What do you mean she gets this from Renee." He looked at me and said: " Renee hated that your mother had a perfect life so she hated her and made Bella hate you." Looked at her and said: " Get out of my house you are no longer welcome here." She looked at me and said: " Well I'm taking my daughter." I looked at her and said: " You never even wanted Renesmee you just wanted to be a wolf and she knows you never wanted her and she doesn't want you now get out." Charlie looked at me and said: " No she should get her daughter." She was about to grab Renesmee but she said: " No I don't want to go with her I want to stay with mommy." I grabbed her and handed her to Bonnie and said: " You are not going anywhere." Bella looked at her and said: " Come here she is my daughter." Renesmee looked at her and said: " You never wanted me you just wanted to be a wolf Jake told me what you said." She looked at Jake and said: " Why would you tell her." I looked at her and said: " Because Jake is Renesmee's mate." She looked at him and said: " You imprinted on my daughter." As she was walking towards him I got in front and said: " You hit him I will rip your head off your body now go with your dad you can see her but only with Jake around." She looked at me and Charlie said: " Let's go Bella you heard her." She left and we all sit and watch a movie." Renesmee has been hanging out with Jake and Caroline a lot since Caroline is Embry's mate she goes all the time I and Carlisle have been watching the girls and them growing so fast I wish they could just stop growing. I looked at my phone to see what day it was Friday Esme looked at me and said: " You and Carlisle should have a date night it's been so long me and Stefan can watch the girls." I looked at her and said: " Are you sure we can always stay." Carlisle grabbed me and said: " No your not getting away from me that easy Mrs.Cullen you have been teasing me all week thanks guy we will be leaving now." I laughed and said: " We need to get ready first we can't leave in Pjs." We get ready and we put this on.