27:27 Twenty seven

I DONT PROOFREAD
TheydoitallforSosa/Sosa

Zaramiy London Jones• 23𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝙰-- 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷_________________

𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝙰-- 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
_________________

↺↻
↺↻
↺↻

"Do you like my hair" Zaramiy asks, flatting her hair down with both hands. "The color ugly" He tells her and she side eyes him.

"Why don't you like the pink" She Sucks her teeth crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because it's ugly" Von tells her, "you need to start wearing yo natural hair, ma" He says turning to the Tv.

"Bitch, stop talking to me. You need to go put a shirt on with this bird chest" Zara says smacking his bare chest making him pop up.

He grabs her neck pulling her down towards him, "Stop fuckin playing wit me" He tells her and she sticks her tongue out.

Dayvon leans his head down, and starts sucking on her tounge.

Zara moans as their lips connect and Von starts tonguing her down.

↺↻

Zarmiya groans, standing up out of her comfortable bed.

She looks over at a naked Von,who is laying on his back with his member laying in his thigh.

Zaramiy wraps her silk robes around her, just as she hears small footsteps she rushes back over to Von. Throwing the cover on him.

Just than 2 year old Dayvon Runs into the room with his iPad.

"Hey bubu, where's your sister" She asks him as he climbs onto the bed sitting next to his father.

"Her sleep" He says watching his iPad.

Zaramiy walks into the bathroom pulling out plan B pills. She looks at her self in the mirror.

"Oh my fucking god" She says as her lace is lifting up. "Now why" She says staring at it.

Before she can look at the plan b pills she hears crying and her phone ringing.

She sighs walking out of the bathroom into the
Bedroom.

"What's wrong bubu" She asks walking into the bedroom,leaning onto the bed.

"Dada not make me no eat" He wipes his eyes and I look at Von,who sucks his teeth.

He points down at the cover, "Make them something to eat, gang" He says and she raises her eyebrow.