Chapter 18: Be With You

Becky's POV

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Freen's sleeping face she looks so calm and she really feels warm. I remembered the talk we had last night and I can't help but smile remembering every words that she said.

I trace her eyebrows, I love how her forehead creases with my touch, I continued doing that till she opens her eyes.

"Good Morning Love" she greeted me with smile.

"Good Morning to you too" I answered back still tracing her eyebrows. She then opened her eyes, her eyes that I love the most, her eyes that melts me. She then kissed my forehead then she hug me tight.

"Let's sleep for 1 more hour" she said. I nodded and we both close our eyes.

After an hour we both woke up, after taking a shower both of us is already on our way to my house. We will be having breakfast with my dad.

When we are entering our gate I can hear dad shouting.

"Bonbon stop running" that's dad. I laughed when I saw him chasing after our baby Bonbon. And the little guy is quite excited since he is already waiting for us to go out of the car. Freen goes out first then she opened my door lends her hand to assist me. She then picked up Bonbon and kissed the little guy and that warms my heart I could imagine our future kids. I shook my head as that thought crosses my mind its still to early to think about kids Freen need to pop the question first but I am sure in my heart she the only one who I want to build a family with.

"Your son's like you my Princess, hyper just like her Mami" Dad said and that made Freen laugh loudly I glared at her she then comes near me grabs my hand as she still carries Bonbon on her other hand.

The three of us is already having our breakfast. Dad and Freen's been talking about work and the expansion that he is planning. And of coursey great girlfriend still pays attention to me by putting food on my plate she would also check on me to see if I am eating well.

"By the way Dad, I have decided that I will be working on our company" I said after the both of them are done talking.

"That's good to hear Princess, you know I'm not getting younger anymore and I would want you to take over" Dad said and I only nodded at him.

"But what made you change your mind?" Dad asked. I looked down.

"I just wanted to help you Dad, and I think that this is the right time that I learn everything about how to manage our company" I answered. But that just looks at me teasingly.

"Even though I know what's the real reason, I'm happy that your joining the company Princess" Dad said grinning at me. He then stood up to pick-up Bonbon but he turned back.

"You don't need to be jealous Princess, your girl loves you so much" he said looking at Freen and I saw her blush. I smiled at dad looking at him carry Bonbon like a baby.

Hello guys I'm back sorry for not updating last week I've been very busy and I was sick as well. Miss you all. Thank you for being patient and thanks for supporting this story.