•••ONE•••

—THE MEETING—

                     DAISY

                     DAISY

         I wake up in another cold sweat, another day another nightmare. Sighing I got up and looked at the time seeing as it was almost time to get up for work I started to get ready early. Standing in the shower I let the hot water run down my body. Old memories flashed through my mind causing me to groan out no matter how hard I try I won't be able to to forget. Finishing up in the shower I get dressed and do my hair and makeup. Working for the clinic these last 4 years have been great even though I've definitely had ups and downs with it it's felt so good to be able to help those who can't help themselves. Talking to each patient and how each one of them have such different problems and brains are wired so differently truly fascinates me, I think that's why I stay in such a environment so chaotic studying the way they are their body language the things that makes them happy, sad what makes them tick. I study it all it keeps me mentally grounded and away from dealing with my own problems. But I've managed it perfectly fine so far.  I decided on a wearing a red long sleeve tucked into tan dress pants along with my red bottoms.

          I decided to dress casual today considering I have some meetings today about the new patients we have coming in

          I decided to dress casual today considering I have some meetings today about the new patients we have coming in.  The clinic I work for is very high profile only taking in certain candidates. The ones who are of high profile and try to plead insanity to try to miss prison time. Some are admitted by wealthy family members to see if their loved one can be "fixed" as if they are broken. Don't get me wrong we still have true mentally unstable residents that reside here but they are on extreme restriction as due to them being such a danger to ones self.
    After getting dressed I quickly touched up my hair and gathered my bag along with the necessary files that I need today making my way out my apartment into the lobby where my driver is waiting for me. "Good morning Ms.Romana." He greeted me taking my things and opening my door. "Morning Tony how are you?" I asked smiling and getting in the back. "As good as ever Ms.Romana I will be sure to get you to work on time today." He joked considering we are often late due to severe traffic. I still haven't gotten used to LA traffic.
     We shortly pulled into the parking lot of the clinic. "Thank you Tony I will see you later." I said my goodbye as I rushed inside.  As I made my way to my office I notice that it seems more busy than usual. "Hey Sasha why is it so overly crowded today?" I asked my assistant as I made my way into my office. "One of the new patients coming in is of high connections it has everyone in a frenzy." she grumbled setting my coffee down. "Speaking of new patients as you know you have several new ones coming in today. The meeting regarding them and it starts at 11:00." She smiled setting some paper work down.  "Okay thank you." I start getting my paper work set up and organized.