•••FIFTEEN•••

THE FAMILY—

                —THE FAMILY—

                     DAISY

          I once again wake up to Lorenzo gone. Not surprised considering we should be docking soon. I couldn't help the nervousness creep into my chest at the thought of meeting Lorenzos family. Pushing that aside I climb out of bed and walk into the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my morning skin care routine before making my way into the closet. Deciding on a casual light pink dress with sparkly heels deciding not to over do it would be the best.

         Finally actually being alone I take out my phone scrolling through all the mossed calls and texts messages from my job and friends asking where I went I scroll through the very little contacts that I have and click on Damons name

         Finally actually being alone I take out my phone scrolling through all the mossed calls and texts messages from my job and friends asking where I went I scroll through the very little contacts that I have and click on Damons name. It rings a couple times before Damons irritated voice fills the line. "Who is it?" He got straight to the point. "Wow it's god to hear from you too." I teased and heard him take in a breath before his frantic voice screams through the phone. "Daisy...Where the fuck did you go?Are you okay? Where the fuck are you? Everyone is looking for you. Why are you calling me from an unknown number?" I couldn't even get a word out before he was rambling over the phone. "I'm sorry I didn't call sooner but a lot of shit has went down but I am fine and safe, for now anyway. I took off for a few days with Lorenzo but shit went down and I saw the purple dragon so I'm taking more time off Lorenzo and I are currently sailing to Italy. I don't know how long we will be there but I will speak to Lorenzo once things get settled and have you flown here. Lorenzo gave me a new phone so this is the number I will be calling you from." I give him a small briefing on what I've been going through also giving him the signal word letting him know shit has hit the fan. He is he only one that I have trusted since my parents have been killed he isn't involved with the mafia he's just a computer genius. We have went over what were to happen if Aleksei was to show up in my life again so Damon knew exactly what to do. "You saw the purple dragon?" He asked in disbelief before continuing. "I will get your stuff set up. Im glad to hear from you I was really starting to get worried. I tried tracking you and I couldn't find you anywhere I thought you were dead Daisy." I could hear the worry in his voice. "Im sorry I should have called you as soon as I could but I will stay in contact with you and text you with the date that you will be flying here." I tried to ease his worry, he has really took over as the big brother since my brother has been MIA.  "I'll let it slide this time but Im going to get everything started I swear you're going to give me grey hairs, I got to go Love you be safe." I laughed at him while smiling and looking out the window at the ocean. "See you soon, love you." I hung up taking a breath looking at the small waves crash against each other. "Who is it that you love and will be seeing soon?" The deep voice of Lorenzo makes me jump and I spin around putting my hand on chest feeling my heart rabidly beat. "You scared me." I felt my body fluster at him leaning against the doorway letting his eyes drink in my body. He completely ignores what I said letting his eyes bore into mine. "You really going to make me repeat myself? Who was that Daisy?" He nodded toward my phone waiting for me to answer. I crossed my arms over my chest making my breast push up his eyes linger down for a moment before looking back up at my face searching for something. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked instead of answering him liking the way its pissing him off. "Who the fuck was that?" He came closer until he was towering over me. "God your no fun it was Damon I told him that once things get settled in Italy that you would let him visit me." I playfully roll my eyes at his attitude to which he raises a brow and grew emotionless at the mention of Damon visiting me.
"So you just assumed that I would allow him to come visit in the middle of this shit show thats happening? I realized y'all were close but I didn't know you were that close. Love huh? Interesting." His face was stoic but his voice gave away jealousy even though he tried to it only made me smirk and that pissed him off. "It's nothing to overthink about he's like my brother and has been worried about me. I've missed my family Lorenzo I want to see him and you will bring him here." He clenches his jaw at me demanding requests but I honestly didn't care he took me out of my safe routines life and shoved me right back into a life that I was running from but I cant blame him he has no idea what I'm really involved in, but the least he could do was  let someone from my old life see me especially someone as close to me as Damon. He grabs me by the throat pulling me impossibly closer to him staring deep into my soul. "First off don't request something from me like that ever again when we are in front of my family you will watch how you speak to me if you were to do that in front o my family then its a sign as disrespect and I can't have my family thinking I have gone soft but I will let your friend come once things settle down." He tightens his hand around my throat but not enough to hurt but enough to keep my attention on him even though I did that without fault. I bite my lip trying to control my raging hormones and nodded silently I guess that was good enough because he gave me a deep sloppy kiss after leaving my panties before pulling away. "Now that that's settled we will be docking in twenty minutes a car will be waiting to take us to my family's estate. We will meet everyone and have breakfast then I'll show you around and we will get settled." He gives me one more peck on the forehead before letting me go and turning me around walking me toward the door. "What if they don't like me?" I voiced my concern with him, he grips my tense shoulders from behind giving me a comforting squeeze. "Everything will be fine but if they don't like you then fuck them. I honestly can give less of a fuck what they think about me or who I get involved with." He gives me reassurance which I was grateful for but still felt nervousness settle in the bottom of my stomach. "Now let's go we are almost there. After breakfast I will be gone for a few hours trying to deal with this traitor situation along with trying to find that stupid puttana." He speaks of Raina as he leads me down the hall way and out into the balcony holding me close to him while we look out at the beautiful ocean. "What's going to happen when she is finally captured?" I asked curious about what kind of things he plans to do to her. He releases a sigh letting out a breath of air that tickled my ear. "I plan to get as much information from her as possible and if I got to do what I have to to get it then so be it, but her I need to keep her alive so when or if her father wakes up he can deal with her however he wants." Keeping her alive as of now does make sense we need as much information as we could get but I just can't understand  how she could just leave so undetected in the middle of the night now that I just can't wrap my head around it.