chapter 15

At Rathore's Palace

Hukum, hukum? A house help of their palace called Yuvraj was spending his time to do horse riding, on one of his favorite horses.

Hukum aapko maharaani or Maharaja sa ne bulaya hai.

Hmm, kaka sa, aap jaiye udhar hum pahunchte hai.

He rode off from his horse handling it to one of the horse caretakers of their palace.
And headed toward the palace

Inside the Palace

Mom, you called me? He asked before entering his parent's room.

Yeah, actually Maharaj wants to say something important to you.
His mother exclaimed.

What it is dad? He asked

Gaurav I was thinking to do your coronation this week. His dad maharaja of Raigarh said.

He was shocked by the news, he was a crowned prince but he doesn't want his dad to give him his status. He thinks he isn't much responsible to hold that position.

But dad, I don't think I m not much responsible to hold this position. He said

His dad, you're son. You literally made our enterprises on top and now you're telling me you ain't capable. It's not, you are my son you're much more capable than any other Yuvraj.

But before that, we want to meet that girl. The girl who was at our 3rd building garden and you personally giving her tour.

It is right Mr. Rathore? We have heard it right?

He gulped down a big lump from his throat. His forehead was dripping sweat.

How did Dad find out about this?

Author
Hey!!! Readers are happy Navratri ik the chapter is really short but I was thinking to add one more male character in this book.

Would you guys like it?

New character

Yuvraj Abhiman Singh Rajvanshi

Can anyone guess his personality and hobbies 😉 by the photos?