|| 2 ||

8:42am ,Wednesday Chicago Illinois 📍Ella's apartment

8:42am ,Wednesday
Chicago Illinois
📍Ella's apartment.

Finishing up her skincare, Ella cuts the water off and dries her face. Still looking cute and fresh despite the incident from yesterday.

She'd had decided to leave it in the past and not to not let it affect her day.
And swore that If either one of them touched her again she'd call 911.

Walking back to her room she picked out a cute peach 3 piece from shein, her cute white sneakers and a pair of brown shades.

"Oooou I look cuteee"

"Oooou I look cuteee". She took out her iPhone 5 and began snapping some face pics. They were blurt but she still felt cute.
She grabbed her mini white purse and
and walked out her room down the small hallway.
She turned to the living room and saw her mom and Reggie's broke ass laying all boo'd up , Mella doing her nails and Ari eating a bowl of cereal.
"Where you think you going" Thresha questioned
"I told you I have an interview".

"She lying" she probably going out ta be fast" reggie chimed in while Arianna and Mella agreed.

"Mhmm right. We ain't gon be here so it's just gon be y'all three later. Mella make sure her ass is back in this house by 7". Thresha said.
Ella rolled her eyes and just walked out, not wanting to hear Mella and Ari's complaining about being home with her .
She hated being home with those two also.
Making it down to her pissy smelling apartment lobby, she saw some bums sitting on the side railing eyeing her.

"Damn ma I'd like to butter yo biscuits" one of the bald guys said to her while licking his chapped lips and smiling.
He had a total of 3 teeth in his mouth.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking.
"F*ck you too then , hoe ass wanna be Kim K ass bitch"! He spat.

A few minutes later, while waking down the street to the bus stop, Ella got a FaceTime from India.
She picked up , with the call being laggy because she had a iPhone 5.

Heyy prettyyy. India said smiling.

"Hey Indii baee, I'm on my way to the interview now".

"Yesss. Did you take the list of questions I gave you ?? Don't forget anything"!

"Yes I did. I told you I got it".

"I don't know how df you're not nervous. When I first found out my heart did a cartwheel".

"He's just a rapper, a normal person just like the rest". Ella shrugged.

Ella never cared for celebrities. She always thought they were just regular people with money and she never saw the hype.

"TUHH. Bitch you interviewing KING VON, GRANDSON, V.ROY". India yelled through the phone.

"Yeah whatever with all those damn names" Ella said laughing.

"But the bus right here imma call you when I'm done".

"Okay girl remember to ask all the stay focused and ask all the questions . Thx again love you"

"I will. Love you too bye"!
————————————————- ——-
T.Royyyy💗.
Simple chapter . 506 words.
How y'all like it💗.

Ik I keep spelling threasha name differently but I be forgetting and I'm not editing it. 🤣
But her name is pronounced tresha yall !!
Long Live V.Roy🕊️💕