Arc 2: Beast-like: Rewritten

Gudako noticed that her Master seemed happy, maybe too happy. She knew her master well and thought of her as the worst human alive most of the time. However, sometimes her Master was nice to her. But now, her Master was looking at her strangely.

Gudako walked towards Techno, a few feet in front of her. "Hey! So uhh, I got more saint quartz, and you seemed to be a lucky charm whenever I summon servants. So come with me," she said.

"Do I have to? My luck is C+ or something, so pick someone else like... Uhh... Lancelot, the Saber one," Techno replied.

"I mean... I can... but I like you better," Gudako said.

"Sorry, but I do not like you back," Techno said, rejecting her.

Gudako felt like she was rejected by her high school crush. "Whatever, just come over. There's a rank-up quest for you too, by the way," she said.

"Bro, you could have just told me right away," Techno said.

Gudako and Techno walked over to the summoning room. The room looked more and more depressing each time Techno looked at it.

"Alright, Romani, flip it," Gudako said.

The room's lights flickered, and the summoning ring started to spin faster and faster. Smoke and sparks raised up from the ground. The spinning stopped, and the smoke started to clear. And there... was some food.

"F*** this s***," Gudako said, throwing a tantrum like a child.

"Chill out, Master," Techno tried to calm her down.

"I know, I know. Let's go now. How could my day be any worse now?" Gudako said, trying to calm down.

She then looked out of the window on the side of the room and asked Romani, "Hey, Romani, where do we do the rank-up quests?"

"Just go to the rayshift. I'll launch up Techno's quest," Romani replied.

"Alright, do you hear that, Techno?" Gudako asked.

"Yeah, I do. Where's the other Master?" Techno asked.

"He's already in the fourth singularity because if he dies or something, we at least got you safe here," Gudako replied.

"Yup, but you will join them after your rank-up," Techno replied.

Gudako walked out the door. "What are you doing standing there? Hurry up," she said.

3... 2... 1... Rayshift activation has been completed. Gudako and Techno have been rayshifted to a familiar land to Techno. He realized where they were. L'manburg. And it's the beginning of its end.