Chapter 6, Part 1: Majin Frieza

Previously:
"Of course not," Old Kai says. "Before you rest, why do you have a doppelganger working with Majin Buu?" Shin questioned.

"I see you've been keeping an eye on me. Since you already know, you should tell that Buu isn't a threat, and even if he was I can easily defeat him," Frieza said.

"Well, thank you for being honest," says Shin.

Frieza lays on the open grass, taking in the area around him. "Wake me up in 3 years."

Now:

After those three long years, Shin woke the frost demon. Frieza slowly opens his eyes to see the kai's surrounding him. "Man, I am sore," Frieza says. "Why did you rest for so long?" Old Kai questioned.

"It was well needed. Although, I am famished. To make it short, I was waiting for someone to arrive on Earth. They should be here by now and if they're not, they will be shortly." Frieza says to the kai's.

"I see. Also, have you noticed some...changes within you?" Shin says to the confusion of Frieza. "What do you mean? I feel amaz..." Frieza finally notices that the color of his skin was no longer its pearly white, instead it was pink. "Well, would you look at that?" The frost demon says. "Are you not worried about this sudden change?" Shin asked.

 "Are you not worried about this sudden change?" Shin asked

"Why would I? I mean Majin Buu is now a part of me now. A physical change would be expected." Frieza says to the surprise of the kaioshin. "You mean you're telling us that Buu is inside of you? But how is such a thing possible?" Kibito questioned.

"Yes, Majin Buu is currently working with that copy of yours. Explain yourself, please." Old Kai says. "Good thing you said please because I will not be told what to do. First I had Buu clone himself and then that clone absorbed me. While inside I powered up to my final form and the pieces of Buu's clone were assimilated inside my being. Now, when did this change happen?"

"The change occurred a couple hours after you first went to sleep," Shin says. The forest demon nods in understanding. "Well, I guess we need to test out these new abilities now." And without warning Frieza blasts a hole into his chest. He had little reaction to it. The kai's watch on as the hole in Frieza's chest was covered in pink goo. He was healed and good as new. Frieza smirks at this. "I guess there wouldn't be a reason for me to keep this Cell tail in my arm."

Shin and the kai's were confused once again. "A what in your arm?" Old Kai says. "I wouldn't think about it too much if I were you," Frieza says to them. He disappears from sight without saying another word.

Frieza arrived back at a familiar building, the capsule corp building. There he meets with the saiyans after three years. "Frieza, it's good to finally see you again. But, why are you pink?" Bardock says. "It's a long story. Anyway, three years is quite a long time, you better have something new to show me."

"Why wouldn't we? We are trying to surpass you after all." says Raditz. Frieza grins after hearing this. "Is that so? I'm able to sense some traces of godly ki all of you. Is Kakarot still the only super saiyan god?"

"It's true, I am still the only true saiyan god here." Kakarot confirmed. "Yes, training with Kakarot these past few years caused us to have some access to that godly power." Broly says.

"Okay...show me what you got, all of you," Frieza says to the group. All of the saiyans powered up to their max.

 All of the saiyans powered up to their max

The frost demon smirks

The frost demon smirks. "This should be interesting."