Hormones

After 3 months of continuing weight loss Tim had a doctor visit the farm. Dr. Black he took Brianna into her room and did a full check up. She was cleared for a low dose of  hormone replacement therapy. She needed to grow breast tissue in order to get implants but Tim didn't want her to lose her cock ability.

6 months later Brianna was in surgery getting her breast implants. She was now slim and trim. She was getting c cups . Brianna stood 5'6" weighing 142 lbs her long black hair was mid back length. She came a long way from the fat sloppy sissy she was. After she recovered from surgery she started back on her chores.
At 5:45 Tim enjoyed his coffee as Brianna sucked on his cock. They ate breakfast then Tim fucked her over the table but this time he shot his cum all over her pretty face. He told her today she had to be nude the entire day and to let his cum dry. She happily followed his rules. Until it was time to get the mail and she slipped into some pajamas to walk down to the mailbox.
When she returned Tim was waiting and very upset." Why are you wearing clothes?"
Brianna strutted "the mailman was down there"
Tim jumped off his horse grabbing her by the hair he dragged her to the pig pen. Throwing her naked body in the mud. "Your a pig " he yelled. "Snort like a pig bitch"
Brianna snorted as the pigs jumped on her back. She squealed as the pigs did there thing. When they were done Brianna crawled from the mud on all fours collapsing on the gravel lane. "I'm sorry " she cried. 

Tim lead her to the hose and washed her off. He told her to get a shower and make dinner.
At dinner Tim told Brianna that if she makes a mistake again she will let his horse loose on her. Brianna said she will never disobey him again. Brianna was on her best behavior for the next 2 years. Tim rewarded her with sharing his bed with her. She was no longer just the maid she was his lover. Their relationship grew further than either of them imagined it would. Tim brought up to Brianna that he would like to hire a new maid. A new sissy, at first Brianna was upset thinking that Tim wanted to trade her in but he assured her that was not the case and got on his knee and presented a beautiful 3 carat ring asking for her hand in marriage. Brianna was ecstatic and said yes. They had a small wedding on the farm a few days later.