STRANGE

Everyone look at the baby, crying nor whining was heard.
"You're just like your father. "
The woman spoke.

After that, the people in he village constantly gossip about the baby.

"What's up with that baby? "

"Maybe she's curse"

"Moron, who knows. That woman just appear from nowhere, probably she's a witch."

"Everyone please remind yourself that she just had her baby, let's not put more pressure on her. Furthermore, why don't we just pray that the child will be healthy and be bless by God Asura",Said the woman.

"There is no need for you guys to do that, I will continue my, travel by next spring. ",said the woman.
"Are you sure?It's just a few months after you give birth, travelling will be bad for the baby. ",the woman said.
"You give me enough to be able to stand, I'm thankful for that"

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

That night, a boy 5 years older than the baby came. Ofcourse the whole village is asleep, except for her.
"You're not from here are you?", the baby open it's eyes. A chocolate hair with a bit of a tree color, a brown like orange eyes with a shade of yellow, he's being watch , he can feel it, every move he make is being watch.

Looking at the baby, it doesn't give any sign, but surely" I will wait for you, I heard you and your 'so called mother' will travel to north, there's a inn nearby entrance, when you are ready, meet me there"
Said the boy.

As he walk toward the exit he heard the sound, a red jeweled eyes open that seems like piercing your soul, a hair the represent the endless universe, galaxy after galaxy. Surely, if anyone see witness this moment, it will only be one word to describe it.

The first Daughter of Duke Chrisis has been born.