"THE HEROINES SISTER"

It's been 3 years since that happen, now I live with my 'mother', I was so confuse at first, I mean, how'd I end up here?I was sure that nothing happen before a transmitted here, I don't feel any pain when I close my eyes in that place.

My thought were cut off when I heard the loud cry of the child, following a smile in this man right in front of me, he carry me and jump all around with me in his arms. I kick his face, the man laugh, "Isn't it time for us to get along? "  I snort at that. Knowing this man in disguise, I want to laugh.

An incredible being in a humans eye is right in front of me. A Fairy King to be exact, he was suppose to be the father of the protoganist in the novel I read, right now his disguising himself as a commoner. A brown haired stood before me, yet again, he is the Fairy King.

" hmm "I don't know what to say really, he is the Fairy King, that means he knows that someone will have some Interference with the flow in the world. Of Course that would be me. An irregular being that able to surpass the law of this world.

Thespise that, since I'm the sister of the heroine,  I need to be careful. My father, the Duke  Chrisis, is now finding me, my 'mother didn't know about it nor heard of it so I'm still safe. Since I'm still young, the way for me to survive right now is  weapons and to manipulate events, guess It's not bad being the heroine sister at all.
It's all interesting at first however, there are still some eyes on me.