05 • Shocked

All raizadas are sitting in the hall and tried to feed their glass doll who is sitting like an statue and tears stricken face and mourning over her husband while others are trying to make her eat something .

" Hello hi bye bye , I sab na u phati-saadi ke vajah se happens huh . Ifz she not entered into damadjizz lifwa to sab okay okay but now seez her manhusiyat isz everywherez " manorma taunted while looking towards Payal who is just standing behind Akash .

{ Hello hi bye bye , this is all happening because of that torn-saree . If she didn't entered into our damadji's life everything would be fine but now there is only wretchedness everywhere }

" Manorma ! " Nani stretched her name angrily indicating her to shut down her mouth in response she rolled her eyes and again concentrate on Anjali who is still mourning and looking towards the entrance of RM like he will come back to her .

All of sudden they heard click-clack sound of walking towards hall making them wondered . They looked towards the entrance thinking that someone might entering into house but there is no one yet the sound increases .

Payal turned towards the stairs and her eyes widen in shock . It's not what she expected neither she wanted to happen . She gulped and praying that this should be her dream but it's not . It's the worst nightmare which comes true .

Seeing Payal shocked looking towards the stairs , manorma also turned only to drop the juice glass on floor while her eyes widen and the comical expressions comes . It's her dream , this cannot be happened .

Hearing the breaking of glass all heads turned towards duo only to find them looking towards the stairs , when they looks towards stairs , they were froze at their place .

Khushi is there standing in the last stairs in black sleeveless tank top with cream zipper fly flare leg high waist pant , stud earrings , elegant pendent , wrist watch , and pencil heels .

She studied everyone's expression and smirked inwardly seeing their reaction . Why wouldn't it , as for raizadas she was less educated , village girl who doesn't even know English .

She turned towards Payal who was gapping like fish like wanna say something but words doesn't coming out . She gives her slay smile and thinking of having camera to shoot the expressions of every members .

She decided to walked pass them as she couldn't waste her precious time and as soon she started , she was stopped feeling someone holding her wrist . She turned her head only to find Payal holding her wrist .

" Kaha ja rahi ho tum Khushi ? " Payal asked as she couldn't afford to be answered the questions from raizadas , knowing very well that this enough to irked Khushi .

{ Where are you going Khushi ? }

Khushi jerked her wrist back from Payal's grip and asked her by folding her hands around her chest , " Aapko kya farak padta hain Mrs . Raizada ? "

{ What difference does it make to you Mrs. Raizada? }

Hearing her , Payal hissed inwardly as she didn't expect her to comes out from the shell . Raizadas got confused hearing khushi addressing her sister like this knowing very well that Payal was Khushi's everything .

Before anyone could asked her anything , her phone rings . She picked up and walked out from there answering the call , " Yeah , I will be there ... "

After she leaves the RM , there is silence in the whole mansion as they were still in shocked to see the Khushi who always wear Kurtis with gota-patti with lakhnavi touch in modern formal attire , who doesn't even knows about English talking so effortlessly like it's her daily routine .

These leaves many questions to RM members . Manorma exclaimed with her comical expressions , " Hello hi bye bye , is thatz fati sadi ? " 

They comes out from their shocked state hearing loud breaking sounds only to find Anjali running towards her room manically . Devyani and manorma follows her while Akash , Payal and Manohar stands there .

Duo was thinking about what's happened while Payal was thinking how to control this . She couldn't let this happen , now might be everyone's forget as they were distracted by Anjali .

When she provoked her , she didn't think in her wildest dreams that Khushi will do this . She left from there while twisting her saree's corner but unaware that Akash saw her lost in her thoughts .

• AR office •

" Ji Nani , kahiye ? " Arnav asked in regular nonchalant tone after picking the phone via bluetooth while busy in checking file before signing it of next deal .

{ Yeah nanny , tell me? }

Hearing his tone Devyani get confused about his behaviour but shrugged it and informed , " Chote u Anjali bitiya ne kal se kuchho nahi khaya hain , khudko kamre mein band Kar diya aur vo damadji se milne ki jid kar rahi hain . Tumhi uka samja ... "

{ Arnav , Anjali has not eaten anything since yesterday , locked herself in her room and she is insisting to meet son-in-law . Only you can make her underst... }

Before she could complete , Arnav interrupted her " Di ko meri jhuti fikar ki jarurat nahi hain aur vaise bhi unke apne hain unka khayal rakhne ke liye . " And cut the call instantly before his tone changed .

{ Di doesn't need my false worries and has her own family anyway to take care of her }

It's not easy for him to be rigid suddenly towards the person whom he considers his everything after his mumma leaves but he was doing it for himself , knowing that her this cold behaviour were affecting him badly .

Aman who was sitting infront of him was shocked seeing this nonchalant behaviour that to for his Di . Knowing his boss cum friend from 9 years , well aware that there is nothing more important than his Di .

" Arnav is everything okay ? " Aman asked as from yesterday , he saw the his friend is not himself . He saw how distracted and silent Arnav was which was lethal for AR employees .

" Yeah , everything is fine Aman ! " Arnav stated without looking towards him .

Aman felt something is not right as if it's nothing then till now he was being cursed , scolded or thrown out from the cabin as Arnav never liked when someone questions him about his problems .

His trance break as Arnav called him and thinks to asked someone else about this matter and concentrated what ASR is telling about upcoming deal .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 110 votes and 20 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...