8

Russia heard some noise, and turned his head, while slowly opening eyes. It was dark, cold and he was starving. It was so quiet, he could hear his heart beat. And then again some noise.

He slowly stood up, wrapping blanket around his shoulders. The moment his feet touched ground, he thought it turned into ice, but when he looked at it, but it was just wood, it has always been.

He came out of the room, nearly killing himself half way through, since he didn't see the mess he left before he fell asleep, and tripped over it. He was still feeling like shit.

Russia entered kitchen, and squished his eyes when he saw the bright room. It was the place, where the noise came from. When he finally got used to the light, he saw America cooking something on the oven, while playing chess on his phone.

It was smelling like becon and grilled cheese. Junkfood. Delicious shit, especially for starving russians. He came closer to the American and looked over his shoulder. There really was becon. The difference was, there was no cheese, instead of that, he saw toasts with thicc layer avocado on them. [A/N: Seriusly guys, that is really good. Is you dont like becon, try with salmon!]

"Smells good." Russian whispered, and America jumped out of his skin. By accident, he also hit the other man, while turning around with speed of light. Then he saw it was Russia and started apologising. [I feel like i am making shittones of grammar mistakes]

"You are out of your mind! You can't just sneak to me like that, you scared the shit out of me!" America complained, while stiiting the other man on a chair.

"I know, you almost hit the roof with your head." Russia laughed quietly.

"You better not be annoying me right now. I am making us food, but If I get angry it will become my food." Russian rolled his eyes smirking. That pratty capitalist was being asshole, even when he was doing something nice. He almost felt better because of that.

"ACHO!" America jumped again, and turned around, to kill the other one with his gaze. "Ay man, it's not my fault I am sneezing!"

"Yes, BUT you could cover your mouth! Now I there are your filthy germs all over the room."

"If you will shut up, and hurry up, I will give you something." Russia said, hoping it will make the other country quiet. He got headache and all he wished for now was warmth, peace, quiet and of course food.

"Deal." America replyed and silence began. It was somtimes broken, by becon on a pan, frying just like people in hell [according to popular myth or something, idk, I aint christain xD].

Five minutes haven't passed, before Russia got a plate with two big sandwitches on it. He grabbed one of them and almost littelary swallowed the whole thing immiedietally. When it came to the second one, he was more carefull, after almost choking.

America was sitting in front of him, watching the whole thing amused. At some poing it turned into starring at Russian. American was simply watching him, until their eyes met. That was when he pulled out his phone, and started scrooling through the news.

"You might be sick, because of the war." He said, gaining a surprised look from the Russian. "I mean, russian troops are kinda loosing. Let's say Putin didn't really think Ukrainians would be so stubborn and brave."

"True." Russian replyed. Silence began, but not for long.

"So... what about the prize?" American asked, looking at the other country. Something flashed in his eyes (greed and his love for gaining stuff).

"Prize?" Russian repeated.

"Yeah! Shut up and hurry up and I will give you a prize, or something like that." America reminded the Russian.

"O-Oh... well, I guess I can show you my room as a prize." American looked at him dissapointed and annoyed. "I have collections of coins from USSR, I will let you chose one and you can keep it." He added, which make America a little more excited.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- -

"Where is it!?!" America yelled.

"ON A SHELF! WHICH PART OF THE SENTENCE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!?!?" Russian replied annoyed.

"If there wouldn't be such a mess, maybe It would be easier to find ANYTHING in this rubbish!" American complained, but continiued to look for the thing. Russia on the other hand, was laying on his bed, watching the other country struggle to find a correct box for 10 minutes. "Maybe If you would help me seek..." America started but ill one cut him in the middle of sentence.

"Help you? You are the one who want the coin, If you really want it, you need to earn it." Russia laughed.

"EARN IT? BITCH I FUCKING MADE YOU FOOD! I ALREADY EARNED IT!" American yelled in disbelief. "You are terrible!"

Russia giggled softly, and laid down. "Mess in country, mess in head, messy room." He whispered. "I mean, come on, I understand that having stuff on its place is cool, but i don't have time for such bullshit. I need to do work, try not to go crazy and watch grizzly bears. Can't put cleaning this place onto my daily list of tasks."

"Going crazy, huh?" American chucked. "You sure you haven't already?"

"Honestly? I have no idea. Maybe I am crazy, maybe I am not? Who am I to tell, what is supposted to be normal, and what is not? I just want to be happy, even if it means being crazy." Russia rolled his eyes. America went quiet.

"Really?" He asked.

"I mean, yeah? What's the point of life, if not happiness?" Russian asked. "Gosh, and those stereotypes, they are killing me."

"You are changing topic every 5 seconds" America pointed out, but Russia ignored him.

"I am the man, so I have to be fearless, brave, strong, rich, handsome, gentleman and all other stuff. I can't show weakness or emotions. I can't even hug anyone! I hug a girl, I like her, I hug a guy, its gay! Who am I supposted to hug then?!?!" Russia complained.

"Your fever is getting worse, maybe you should go to sleep?"

"If I will get a hug, why not." Russia said with no emotions in his voice.

"What."

"You heard me. I am touchstarved as fuck. And I would love a hug. I haven't hugged anyone in years." The man said, looking at him. "I wasn't joking bitch." He said with a straight face.

America felt his cheeks start to heat up. It was weird. And GAY! Two men hugging eachother and none of them is dieing? VERY GAY!

"And then you will go to sleep?" America asked again.

"Yes."

"Em... Okay then..."

Russia was watching as the other man was getting closer. He felt dizzy and his mind was foggy because of the fever, but for a moment, he was thinking straight.

America sat down, and awkwardly spread his arms, like people do when they want to hug. Russia wasn't going to waste this chance. He hugged the other country tightly, making the other one come closer.

He put his head on Americas shoulder, and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the other one. It was his first hug since USSR died. It felt nice. Feeling other people. Being able to touch them, and feel their warmth.

While Russia was enjoying himself, America was trying not to be weird, even tho in his head there was one big chaos. 'THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY, I NEED TO STOP, Who knew Russia liked hugs? Can this end? He hasn't showered, please, let me go. He is warm, damn, fever is getting stronger. Noone can know about this situation or I will be over.'

"Thank you" Russia whispered, and let the other man go. Then he turned around and laid down, while covering himself with sheets.

Now America had only one thing in his head. A weird, weird feeling. A funny feeling. And blush on his cheeks. 'It... wasn't THAT bad..." He thought to himself.