😨 The Abandoned Hotel 1 (On Hold)

Anubhav Singh is a Film superstar who gets a offer for a Horror Paranormal Movie 'The Hotel' alongside actress Nandini Sharma. Hassena Mallik, an actress, hard-working girl gets a supporting role in The same film.

The whole crew moves to an abandoned Hotel. But, the whole crew one by one starts experiencing creepy things in the Hotel. What will happen next??

Genre:- Romance/ Horror/Thriller.

********
Mumbai,

It was a sunny day. Anubhav knocked on the door of Director Aman Verma's house. House help opened the door and Anubhav entered the house. Several other main cast members and producers were present there. His eyes landed on A girl quietly sipping the coffee. He soon adverted his gaze from her and did a handshake with the Director and settled himself on the nearby couch when the girl noticed him. A big smile spread on her face. She is actually Hassena.

Anubhav- Kya baat hai Aman sir?? Aapne itne achanak kyu bulaya??

Aman (worriedly)- Actually ek problem ho gayi hai. Hamare project ke liye jo set humne banvaya tha voh set jal chuka hai. Pata nahi kaise short circuit ho gaya. Aab problem yeh hai ki naya set banvane mein time lag jayega upar se twice amount isilye humne ek decision liya hai and I hope aap sabhi iss mein saath denge. Shuruwat ke kuch scenes yahi Mumbai mein honge lekin jo Horror scenes hai unke liye hume ek jagah par jaana hoga jo Mahabaleshwar mein hai... Uss jagah ka naam hai 'Nirva Hotel'

"Kya??", They heard a voice from back. They all turned back and saw Nandini. All looked at her with confusion.

Nandini- Director sir, aapko nahi lagta ki aap jo kar rahe hai voh galat hai?? Matlab... Aapko pata nahi hai kya ki voh jagah Haunted hai, isiliye uske Malik ne vahi par suicide kar liya tha.. aapko nahi lagta vaha jaana sabki jaan ko khatre mein daalna hoga?

Hassena- C'mon Nandini ma'am, aapko nahi lagta aap kuch jyada hi soch rahi hai, bhoot jaisa kuch nahi hota hai... Yeh saab sirf logon ke vahem hai...

Nandini- Hey You! Junior ho, toh junior ki tarah raho, don't try to act smart... (Nandini said angrily, pointing a finger at her.)

This angered Hassena and all junior artists along with Anubhav. He immediately got up from his place and stood infront of Nandini.

Anubhav (sternly)- Mind your words Nandini. Junior hai toh kya hua?? Tumhe koi hak nahi banta usse aaise baat karne ka... Vaise bhi she is right. Bhoot jaisa kuch nahi hota hai.

Nandini was angered by this. This hurted her celebrity ego.

Rahul (another cast member)- Guys, hume halat ko samajhna chahiye. Hamara set jal gaya isme hamari koi galti nahi hai aur na hi director sir ki. Isiliye hume unke saath cooperation karna hoga, agar hum chahte hai ki yeh movie jald se jald complete ho jaye... (He put forth his pov)

Anubhav- Sahi keh raha hai Rahul. Isme koi discussion karne ki jarurat nahi hai, Amar sir, we all are ready for it.

Aman (smiling)- Thank you so much mujhe samajhne ke liye... Vaise hume ek hafte baad nikalna hai toh ready rehna...

All agreed but Nandini was gazing Anubhav and Hassena angrily. She hadn't still got over the incident. Hassena was the first one to leave as she had some important work at her home.

******

At Hassena's House,

Hassena was doing something on her laptop at night. She was so engrossed that she didn't even realised it was already 12 AM. Suddenly, the light went off which bought her out from her work.

Hassena- Yah Allah yeh lights kyu chali gayi??

She got up from her place with her mobile in her hands to search for candles. She was searching for candles when their was a knock on the door which startled her. She glanced to the clock and then gulped in fear.

Hassena (scared)- Yeh iss vakt kon ho sakta hai??

She slowly went near the main door. As soon as the time was passing the door was being knock hard continuously. She gulped down her saliva but her mouth went dry.

Hassena (loudly)- Kon hai?

She asked but their was no reply from the other side knocking increased. She took a deep breathe to calm herself down and went to kitchen and brought knife with her.

She slowly went near the door. She unlocked the door and opened it. She already attacked the person with close eyes. But the person defended holding her hand.

Hassena (shouting)- Jao yaha se, chale jao. Kon ho... (Before she could speak further her mouth was sealed with another hand)

She opened her eyes and immediately lights came back. She could finally see the person infront of her eyes. Her eyes brimmed with tears as the person saw her with concern. The person immediately took the knife from her hand and placed it on nearby table.

Hassena immediately hugged the person and he rubbed her back. She started sobbing soon.

Hassena- Aapne hume javab kyu nahi diya Anubhav?? Hum kitna daar gaye the. Aapko pata haina ki hume andhere se kitna daar lagta hai!!

Anubhav- Sorry Jaan! Voh hum thoda sa thake hue the toh shayad sunai nahi diya. Aglee baar se dhyaan rakhenge parantu aap pehle shaant ho jaeye... Baithiye yaha...

He made her seat on the couch and made her drink water. Soon, she was more calmer. She mouthed sorry to Anubhav. She smiled and took her in a side hug.

Anubhav- Humne kitni baar kaha aapko ki Ammi aur Abbu ko bula lijiye aapne saath rehne ke liye. Yah fir hamare saath aa jaeye. Hume pata hai aap andhere mein jyada der akele nahi reh paati lekin aap maanti hi nahi... (He kissed her forehead)

She closed her eyes and snuggled more into him.

Hassena- Aapko pata haina ki Ammi aur Abbu ko sheher mein rehna pasand nahi hai aur hum aapke saath kaise rehne aa sakte hai?? Kisi ne dekh liya toh?? Aapki reputation mitti mein mil jayegi. Hum nahi chahte ki hamare vajah se aapko koi taklif ho. (She said sadly)

Anubhav hit his forehead lightly chuckling. He pulled her head up and cupped her face.

Anubhav- Hum jaante hai parantu humne aapko kaha tha ki hum sabhi ko yeh baat announce kar denge. Aap hi nahi maani. Aap humse pyaar toh karti haina. Hum aapke bina nahi jee payenge... (He said fearfully to which she pecked his lips)

Hassena (wrapping her arms around his neck)- Hum aapse bohot pyaar karte hai Anubhav, bachpan se hi. Aapko pata haina Karishma se milne ke bahane hum aapse milne aate the aapke ghar mein. Hum bhi aapke bina nahi jee sakte. Isiliye humne faisla kar liya hai ki jaise hi iss movie ki shooting khatam hogi hum dono aapni relationship ko announce kar denge...(she said smiling)

Anubhav- Pakka na..

Hassena nodded. They both hugged each other tightly.

*
*
*

After some hours,

Hassena was adoring Anubhav's sleeping figure. Sleep was nowhere in her eyes. She was feeling weird.

Hassena's pov

Hume aaisa kyu lag raha hai jaise kuch bohot bura hone vala hai... Lekin kya?? Kya yeh sirf hamara vahem hai? Ho bhi sakta hai aur nahi bhi. Ya Allah! Sab kuch accha hi karna.

Hassena's pov ended

Hassena kissed Anubhav's forehead and placed her head on Anubhav's bare chest. Hearing his heartbeats, sleep soon took over her and she sleep soundly. Anubhav's stirred in sleep and scoped her in his arms securely.

Her mobile buzzed and a message appeared on her mobile screen.

I am waiting for you!

The mobile went off and the moon hid behind dark clouds...

********

To be continued...

Kaisa laga pehla part, comment karke jarur batana. Aur ha iss part par target hai 80 votes and 25 comments