Chapter 20

Reva's pov

It is the morning of first navratri in jindal mansion and the whole mansion is busy in the preparation of pooja and dandiya night. Right now I am finding my husband for some work but he is nowhere to be seen. I came outside in yard area but he was not even here.

"Hello Mrs jindal" I turned towards the source of voice after listening the new designation of my identify and find the manager of decor team with a smiling face.

"Hello" I replied with a smile to him.

"May I help you ma'am" he asked next.

"Yes, did you saw Ansh " I asked using his name instead of Mr. Jindal because I don't wanted him to get confused between him and papa.

"Yes ma'am, he is in backyard" he said and I thanked him.

"No problem Mrs Jindal, have a good day"

he said again pronouncing me Mrs Jindal. For some reason it makes me happy when he greeted me as Mrs Jindal. I may not change my surname from kholi to Jindal because no one asked to do it or nor I wanted to, but listening it gave me a different type of happiness.I walked towards walked yard only to find my husband busy with some flower garlands.

"What are you doing here"

I asked making him turned towards me in a very calm manner. Why didn't he get startled like I do evey time he speak from behind?

"Nothing much just fixing these garlands here as everyone is so busy"

he said coming towards me with a garland in his hand with a mischievous glint in his eyes giving me a little hint about his next move. Well did I tell you guys that he wore a kurta today and he is looking extra hot in it.

"Maa is calling for you" I informed him and turned around to go because I am not in the mood of pda.

"And why are you in such a hurry"

he asked and pulled me back by the garland which was in his hand due to which my back collide with his front.

"I have some... work"

I replied and shutter between the sentence because he nuzzle his face in my neck from back like he is trying to inhale my scent.

"You smell so good"

he said brushing his lips on the junction where my neck and shoulder met due to which an electric shiver passed through my whole body.

"We are not alone"

I informed in the hope of breaking his daydream and tried to detached myself from him but in reply he pulled the garland more by it's strings and nuzzle his face in my neck again.

"Please Reva, it's comforting"

he speak again making me blush and frown at the same time. Is something bothering him? Why he is sounding so drained out?

"Are you ok"

I asked palming his cheek with my right hand.

He remain silent for some time in that position and then suddenly hugged me after turning me around.

"Now I am"

he said hugging me more tightly. I didn't question him after that knowing very well he'll tell me later whatever it is. One thing about my husband is that he is very isolated, he didn't open up easily and when he do trust me nothing seems more alluring then him.

"Ahem Ahem.. "

We heard the voice of Anvi after some minutes and immediately got separated from each other. We both turned towards her only to find her with a teasing look on her face.