Chapter Two (Edited)

My adolescence had not been pretty. I was a chaos of hormones. My face had been a volcano of pus and my voice changed decibels at every moment. I consoled myself by saying that I would live that stage of my life only once and then I would be an adult and everything would get better.

However, now I realize that I will have to live it one more time.

I don't know how it happened but I had transmigrated a baby and not just any baby but Ron Weasley, into none other than the world of Harry Potter. I strongly suspected that my wish had something to do with it, not for nothing was I in one of the biggest families in the magical world.

After finding out I was a baby, I tried to calm myself down because maybe it wasn't so bad.

Until through the door came red-haired children, all boys of course.

- "Let me see Fred" - One of the boys who looked alike pushed the other one.

Coincidence I said.

- "Mom the twins are fighting again"

- "Shut up Percy" - Chorused the children

Double coincidence.

- "What's his name? Bill..." - Asked one of the boys.

- "His name will be Ronald...Charlie." - The gentleman who seems to be my father spoke

This could be just a coincidence anyway maybe they liked Harry Potter and all.

One of the twins interrupted my thoughts.

- "And why not Harry Mum... Like the boy who defeated the Dark Lord." - His voice contained admiration.

I knew from then on that it was no longer a coincidence. I was in Harry Potter's world and I was a Weasley.

I tried to get over my surprise I wasn't going to drown in a puddle of water or anything, nothing was going to change that.

I had read the books and pretty much knew all the Weasleys. However, it was one thing to read them and another thing to see them live and live with them.

I found out things like how Charlie liked dangerous pets.

Bill loved to let his hair grow...only his mother... I mean my mother wouldn't let it grow and cut it short.

Percy liked rules and enforcing them.

Fred and George liked pranks, they were trouble with legs.

Arthur works in the ministry but was the most peaceful of them all.

Molly on the other hand took care of everyone, imposed rules, and punished if necessary, whether it was cleaning the gnomes' garden or helping her clean the house and feed the chickens.

I of course didn't do much I was a baby, I just ate and did my needs nothing else. At first, it was humiliating, then I got used to it.

I tried to close my eyes when I was feeding... it was my least favorite time of day but I had no teeth so there was nothing to do.

I had years to start adventures and all and I came up with a plan which was that I would live these years quietly.

Of course, like me, I felt sorry for the character but I was not like him. I would try to live with my siblings and the future new member Ginny. Then I would try to change things.

Fred was my family now and I would do whatever it took to make sure he didn't die.

I also wouldn't let Percy isolate himself. I knew he wasn't bad, he just wanted to fulfill his dreams. He worked hard for that and didn't deserve the contempt of the twins or the constant reminder that all his work at the ministry was for Harry Potter.

I would try to change the story........ Besides this was my family now and I would protect it.