Introduction and Information (Must Read!)

Hey guys, I'm Mystical! You can call me Mystical or Mystie, or anything. Just don't be mean. Just to let you all know, this is my first ever fanfiction/story so if this is bad, just don't continue reading. If you want to know more about me, check my profile! Anyways, with that said, let's proceed with the information that you need to know!

(This is kinda important so pls read)

(A/n)-Author's note
(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(N/n)-Nickname
(M/n)-Mom's name
(D/n)-Dad's name
(F/c)-Favorite color
(F/f)-Favorite flavor
(F/snc)-Favorite snack
(F/fud)-Favorite food
(F/s)-Favorite song
(H/c)-Hair color
(E/c)-Eye color
(S/c)-Skin color
(H/l)-Hair length (Very short, short, medium, long or very long)
(F/h/s)-Favorite hairstyle
(F/o)-Favorite outfit

(Edit: I forgot to add this so here it is 😅)

Bold Italic/(Bold Italic)-(A/n) or Author's note
'Italic'-Thoughts
Bold-Speaking English, and yes, you are speaking Japanese
(Italic Underline)-Recap or Flashback
————————————————————

(2nd Edit: Pls vote and comment! I wanna know what you think of my first book 😅 comment anything you like, jokes, ideas, anything related to the chapter, pls just don't be mean! :) thank you!)

Now that we're done with that, I just wanna say that English is kind of not my first language so if you see some grammar mistakes pls don't be upset or mad. Like I said, this is my first time writing a story/fanfic so pls don't be mean. I actually wrote this story (up until part 7) in my notes for my entertainment only. I hesitated to post tmy story here because I wasn't sure of how people would think of this story.

So the plot of this story wasn't the original plot. The original idea for this story was supposed to be "if mha/bnha had a groupchat with (y/n)" only. Basically, the story was supposed to be (y/n), who lived in the real world, breaking the fourth wall inside a gc with fictional characters.

But instead, I decided to make (y/n) live in the same world as mha/bnha. The whole consept and plot of the story changed into "An Unexpected Turn of Events" because I started to like the idea of reader being with the mha/bnha characters in the same world so that reader can have a quirk as well.

Once again, this story was originally for my entertainment only so this story might only peek my interest and not the other's interests.

Anyways, with that said, time for you, reader, to begin your reading adventure! I hope you like this and have fun reading! Off you go~
<3 <3 <3