Part 5: Broken Dreams into a New Journey, The 1st Day

(Recap...)

I look over to Kiro and Hiko to see their reactions. They seemed to have the same reaction as I did when I read it. "What are we going to tell mom and dad...?" Kukiro asks. "How will they react?" I ask.

"Only one way to find out..."

(End of recap...)

"Only one way to find out..."

*Brr brr*
*Brr brr*

"Hello? Yahiko?"

"Hey mom! When are you and dad going to come home...?" Yahiko asks our mom. "Oh, we're actually on our way home now, it's about an hour and a half drive. Why?" Mom responds. We were on our dining table, eating our breakfast. The call was on speaker so we could hear what mom says. "Oh, uh, it's just...something important came in the mail earlier today..." Yahiko answers.

"What is it?" Mom asks.

We look at eachother, mentally asking eachother if we should tell her. "It's uh...a letter from..." "A letter from who?"

"It's a...letter from...U.A..." Yahiko whispers. "Hiko, I can't hear you properly, go on speaker maybe I will hear you better."

"It's already on speaker mom..." Kiro says.

"Oh, well then speak louder please."

"It's a letter from U.A. mom..." I finally say for us.

"...What did it say...?" She paused for a bit then answered with concern and curiousness. "It said we were recomended in U.A..." I answer again. "'We'?" She asks. "Me, Kukiro and Yahiko...the three of us..." I worriedly reply. No response. "It also said that we would start in different years...I would start as a 1st year, Kukiro would start as a 2nd year and Yahiko would start as a 3rd year but they would still do the activities the 1st years did and the 2nd years for Hiko...The chance ends on next Monday..." I trail off. "Let's talk about this when me and your dad gets home. Okay?" She sounded worried.

"Okay..." we all said.

•~Time Skip, 1 and a half hours later~•

3rd person POV

(Y/n)'s parents got out of their car while Yahiko, Kukiro and (Y/n) nervously waited by the door for them to come in. Yahiko opened the door and greeted them, and so did the other two. "How have you guys been, hm?" (M/n) asked.

"We were well, mom." (Y/n) answered with a slight smile. "Your mother told me that a letter from U.A. arrived, saying you three got recomended in? Is that true?" (D/n) asked. The three were mentally freaking out and panicking. "Yes..." Kukiro answers. "Why would U.A. recomend you three to their school? Can you show us the letter?" (D/n) asks while Yahiko hands him the piece of paper.

The two parents read the letter and their eyebrows furrow in confusion. "'Yesterday's villain attack'? What villain attack?" (D/n) questions the three. "Well...yesterday..." Yahiko pauses while their parents wait for him to continue. "Yesterday, we went out for a walk until we came across a villain attack." Yahiko looks down on the floor.

"And then I saw a little girl that was about to be crushed by a huge piece of a building, so I ran to her and put her somewhere safe but her parents where missing." (Y/n) pauses for a bit after continuing. "I eventually found her parents but I realized the Pro Heroes weren't there yet and the people were at risk so I took one of the villains down by myself..."