Chapter 24

Huo Wei had just researched and developed the robot "Wei Wei", and was already having ideas regarding the next stage of research and development. It was not difficult for her, because it was her inherent skill. Even if her memories were sealed, she knew that her main world must be a high-tech world, and she must be an expert in it.

It was as simple as a math expert doing math problems in primary school, but many of her ideas couldn't be realized in this world. She could only spend some time improving the existing technology and produce satisfactory results.

It was also because of the limited technology that her products surpassed other products, but they did not reach a shocking level. Technology was constantly developing, and every new development could surpass the world's achievements. Otherwise, what is development?

It was not surprising at all. But this time, in this field, the person who surpassed the current world's technology was Huo Wei.

People were even more curious about why she had hidden herself in the past. Her sadness due to her brother's actions was deeply rooted in people's hearts, so at this time, people spontaneously pictured a touching story for her.

Why did she hide herself in the past? That was because Huo Ming liked to be the prodigy!

He enjoyed being the center of attention. He finished university at the age of 18. Now his status in Huo Company was only second to his father, and he used to be a genius and rich young entrepreneur of the second generation, who was pursued by the whole Internet. So did Huo Wei hide her real strength to make way for her brother?

Her brother liked the company, but she didn't fight for it; her brother liked to show off, but she hid her abilities.

She had become the best sister in the world, but he had become the worst brother in the world.

Huo Ming was scolded by them again, while Huo Wei received a lot of support. After a brief understanding of the trend of public opinion, she couldn't help but smile and praise the netizens in her heart.

So, it was not a mistake to prepare everything beforehand to ensure that the work later would be completed quicker and smoother. After everything was ready, she would be very at ease and have less trouble.

Because of the new domestic robot, the Yun Xian Group had several big shots as its partners. Orders were coming in huge numbers, causing a heavy blow to Huo Company.

Huo Wei was getting more and more reputable. She had received a lot of hidden invitations to jump ship. She had completely changed her previous image and became one of the young scientists of the new generation.

After losing three important partners, Huo Tingwei couldn't wait any longer. He went to Huo Wei and asked her to return to Huo Company.

"As long as you are willing to return to Huo Company, I will give you Huo Company's shares. In the future, you and your brother can develop Huo Company into a top domestic enterprise."

Sitting in the coffee shop with him, Huo Wei looked at his favor value towards her, which was only 20 points, and laughed. She didn't believe him at all!

But she was curious about how much he was willing to sacrifice for her to come back. She cupped her chin and asked, "How much of the shares are you willing to give me?"

"Ten percent." Huo Tingwei observed her expression and wanted to know what she was thinking.

Huo Wei just smiled and shook her head. "Not enough. Too little."

After taking a sip of his coffee in silence, Huo Tingwei said in a low voice, "Fifteen percent, no more." If he offered more, he would lose his position as the chairman of the board.